• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New front page/Site issues

Just click on the little blue dot on the left of the topic title. If there are no new posts then there's no blue button.

Thanks. When I tried that on an ipad this morning, all I got was the poster's profile - maybe fat fingers. It's not working on a PC now either - it's maybe taking me to old posts I've never read, but not the latest one I've read?

Thanks. When I tried that on an ipad this morning, all I got was the poster's profile - maybe fat fingers. It's not working on a PC now either - it's maybe taking me to old posts I've never read, but not the latest one I've read?

Right now old posts from a few days (weeks?) back are coming up as unread, posts you would have read on the previous site. Once they've been marked as read once more it'll be fine.

Looks good. The only problems I've noticed have already been mention: the adblock one and not going to the latest unread post.

On the adblocker, the message ...

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

... suggests it is only looking to see if adblocker is installed (rather than enabled). I am using Adblock Plus and have it disable on this site, but still get the message. It's rather counter-productive as the message seems to be replacing the ads.

I switched off AdBlock in Chrome, as a good little GGer, and don't see the message anymore. Not seeing many adverts either though, which I'm not complaining about, but it's not gonna keep Scara in caviar and Bolly. Occasionally one in the first post on a page, but that's it.

I switched off AdBlock in Chrome, as a good little GGer, and don't see the message anymore. Not seeing many adverts either though, which I'm not complaining about, but it's not gonna keep Scara in caviar and Bolly. Occasionally one in the first post on a page, but that's it.

Main ads aren't in place yet. You shouldn't be seeing anything in-line if you're signed in - that's only for guests (and trolls/goons/chelsea/etc).

Great work guys, have we lost some of the smileys?

Not permanently. It's all part of a slow transfer.

Main aim was to get the posts/users transferred, then get a working style. I'm not transferring the prediction league data and reinstating ads, whilst Jord does some styling and a few tweaks.

Not permanently. It's all part of a slow transfer.

Main aim was to get the posts/users transferred, then get a working style. I'm not transferring the prediction league data and reinstating ads, whilst Jord does some styling and a few tweaks.

Of course, should know better then ask so early. :(

There is a Like button, is it possible to have a Dislike button? So when certain posters talk rubbish or say "Is there any team news yet" one can click Dislike without having to type in a full response to explain again?

Back