• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I think if Mirallas is available then id take him he's a very good player, as some of you mentioned already you'd like to think he'd fit in well with our Belgian crew. If any of you saw the game he had against W Ham in the cup last week then you'll know how he got Everton single handily back in that game, has real pace and can take a mean free kick. Might even take a decent corner (Eriksen stop taking them)

Why not a swap with Lennon going the other way + cash ive read Martinez is keen on Lennon??

I think Depay has the highest ceiling of any young player in football right now. He's just ridiculously good.

He was being touted for £15-18M over the summer - I can't believe with our "stepping stone to Real" position we didn't get him.

We could get him for the money we sell Lennon and twin send for and replace one of them with Pritchard to make the numbers up

Depay has everything that I've seen and I agree he has massive further scope

If we wanted him we would need to do a deal between windows IMO like we did with. Luca

Mirallas might be a few mil cheaper after tonight. Took a peno he shouldn't have and missed. Got subbed at half time.

His head isn't in the right place?? :-k

I'd be happy if we got him in. He's got pace, knows where the goal is and is quite clever. On the downside I'm not sure about his injury record

Yeah he's got a similar record to Eriksen this season too. Can't be doing that badly. Seem to remember him having an awesome burst of pace but it being more than matched by someone on our team tracking him back. Thumbs up from me.

Mirallis v Konoplyanka v Jay Rodriguez.

Probably won't get any but who would you want and why?

Rodriguez for me, mainly because he can play as both LWF and CF. He also has not only the pace and directness we lack, but the work ethic and mentality for a Poch system. Also being homegrown is a factor, as we're already 2 players over our overseas limit.

We should probably add Ayew to the discussion too (like Rodriguez, we know he works in a Bielsa/Poch system; and like Kono another player available free on a pre-contract)

For me it would be: 1) Rodriguez, 2) Ayew, 3) Mirallis, 4) Kono.

Konoplyanka - we desperately need some pace in attacking areas (particularly if Lennon goes) and he'd be far cheaper

What do you reckon we'll be talking about price-wise?

Mirallis - £20m
Rodriguez - £12m (short contract)
Kono - free but high wages
Ayew - free but high wages

The Daily Mirror reckon Swansea have met our Naughton asking price of 5 million. They say personal terms being discussed - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-latest-rumours-5007876

Over on SC - Hertyid quoted as saying Lennon has been gone for weeks.

He obviously hasn't. But yeah thats what he said.

Interesting, Lennon and Naughton could be the first to go huh..

I wonder if we have found anyone interested in Kaboul yet?

Back