• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Rose at LM could be a revelation. As for the rest lets see how much they want it.

Sent from my Blue-winged Kookaburra

With Chiriches a bit scary at CB and Kaboul well out of favour, i thought Poch might of re-introduced Dier back into the team at his more favoured CB spot as a step to see how things go when Fazio/Verts cannot start together.

IMO it was sensible to drag Dier out of the spotlight for a bit but a start tonight would have been ideal.

Rose was actually a very good central midfielder in his youth. Interesting to see him on the wing.

Paulinho and Soldado need to show why they were bought all those months ago, for goals. Provide them tonight please. paulinho this could be your last game at the lane, make it a memorable one.

Hope to see Onomah.

Would have swapped Dier for verts, but on the whole I'm happy to see plenty of players rested. Famous last words, but there's still enough individual ability in that side to beat this particular burnley team.

Get rid of Ade now, if he doesn't make this squad then he's got to go, no word of any injuries.

Maybe it says a lot about spoilt modern fans etc etc but it's just crazy to not even have a stream of this game anywhere...Complete bull****

Wonder if Davies is playing in his preferred position of Centre back in a back three with rose and Chiriches almost playing as wing backs?

Capoue sitting with stambouli and Paulinho playing behind Townsend in a diamond?

Still.dont really see where goals will come from.

With Chiriches a bit scary at CB and Kaboul well out of favour, i thought Poch might of re-introduced Dier back into the team at his more favoured CB spot as a step to see how things go when Fazio/Verts cannot start together.

IMO it was sensible to drag Dier out of the spotlight for a bit but a start tonight would have been ideal.

I was expecting Dier too, perhaps we will see him at some point in the game ....

Chiriches, Kaboul, Capoue, Paulinho and Soldado - That's half the team in that starting line-up that we actively looking to offload. If we go a goal down , we're asking these players to dig deep. :eek:

Would have swapped Dier for verts, but on the whole I'm happy to see plenty of players rested. Famous last words, but there's still enough individual ability in that side to beat this particular burnley team.

Get rid of Ade now, if he doesn't make this squad then he's got to go, no word of any injuries.[/QUOT

He's a disgrace.

Last edited:
Can see a 'blood' flow and one other listed, but neither working so far, if I get anywhere will pm people. Likewise if anyone gets their waterwheel running please do PM me!

Will be very interesting tonight to see which of the reserves will fight for his place and which will just phone it in.

I think we'll look a bit rubbish, but that is not a big surprise... the key thing is to see who has the heart and who can stand out.

This is our 4th priority competition so I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep if we lose, we cannot do well in all 4 competitions IMO.

Can't find a s/t/r/e/a/m anywhere... I must have watched 99% of games for years and years, this sucks.

Will be very interesting tonight to see which of the reserves will fight for his place and which will just phone it in.

I think we'll look a bit rubbish, but that is not a big surprise... the key thing is to see who has the heart and who can stand out.

This is our 4th priority competition so I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep if we lose, we cannot do well in all 4 competitions IMO.

Can't find a s/t/r/e/a/m anywhere... I must have watched 99% of games for years and years, this sucks.
Interesting not to see, you mean.

If anyone knows of a creek, lead me to its source.

Back