• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***OMT ***

With Bentaleb away and Mason injured, that first XI picks itself at the minute. If Dembele and Stambouli do a decent job, I think we'll win this today. COYS!

With Bentaleb away and Mason injured, that first XI picks itself at the minute. If Dembele and Stambouli do a decent job, I think we'll win this today. COYS!

I don't think they'll be that involved. We'll just be camped on the edge of their box and will have to watch them occasionally on the break. It'll just be whether we can break them down in the final third.

Biggest factor in this game for me is whether or not Dembele plays to pass or make runs. Mason and bentaleb have shown how much better we play when our tempo is high in midfield passing the ball quickly. If Dembele tries to run down blind allies like his tendency (though his game is starting to evolve a bit in the past few weeks I'd admit) I think it'll be not as convincing as we'd like.

Stambouli really needs to sit and support Walker when Townsend doesn't track. We need the same from Dembele when Chadli is upfield. I think this is key to how deal with their counter.

This is gonna be a struggle. Dembele and Stambouli are no threat whatsoever going forward. As soon as one of our front four get the ball, Dembele and Stambouli stop, and park outside the 16 yard box. No movement or penetration at all.

This is gonna be a struggle. Dembele and Stambouli are no threat whatsoever going forward. As soon as one of our front four get the ball, Dembele and Stambouli stop, and park outside the 16 yard box. No movement or penetration at all.

eriksen is dropping very deep

Back