• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm put like that it looks a snip but I suppose it just shows how inflated prices are nowadays too.

I still think Lukaku would do a job for us but he's certainly not showing it for everton as a whole this season.
The Guardian today are saying that the price is £25m.

I think that he will be a good signing for them. I wonder if they will sell any of their other strikers as a result.

the fee and the fact he wants £200k a week, as you say how does that fit into FFP ???
The transfer fee seems to be pretty much the going rate these days and I doubt that his wages will be anything close to this. If City moved on one of their other strikers this month or in the summer, they might even be up on the deal.

I think that he will be a good signing for them. I wonder if they will sell any of their other strikers as a result.

I would take Jovetic as an Ade replacement in a heartbeat.

They're gonna cover it by selling Negredo for £25 million to Valencia in the summer.

Is he doing well there? I really wanted him to come to us a couple years ago.

Has any player ever been signed for a huge fee after an initial loan spell? It always seems that after the loan the club always think ''You know what.. he was good this year but not 25m good, nah, we'll look around somewhere else''

Don't care about Bony, we have Kane who is looking just as good if not better than Bony.

They're gonna cover it by selling Negredo for £25 million to Valencia in the summer.
Surely they won't get anything like £25 million from Valencia for Negredo?
The problem with Emirates Marketing Project selling any player is that they are such big wage payers that it is pretty much impossible for any club to match the player's Emirates Marketing Project wage. It therefore only really leaves PSG, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid as teams who can afford to purchase players from them.

If we can hopefully shift Adebayor off the wage bill, the clever move would be to try and sign Jovetic he would fit in and bring a new dimension to the attack behind Kane. I doubt he's on over £100k a week...

Seeing as City would have too off load an international player to bring Bony in and when Ageuro, Dzeko, Bony are all fit where is Jovetic going to play? What do you guys think?

The problem with Emirates Marketing Project selling any player is that they are such big wage payers that it is pretty much impossible for any club to match the player's Emirates Marketing Project wage. It therefore only really leaves PSG, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid as teams who can afford to purchase players from them.

Or they end up part funding players wages for the 5 years after they have left Emirates Marketing Project

If we can hopefully shift Adebayor off the wage bill, the clever move would be to try and sign Jovetic he would fit in and bring a new dimension to the attack behind Kane. I doubt he's on over £100k a week...

Seeing as City would have too off load an international player to bring Bony in and when Ageuro, Dzeko, Bony are all fit where is Jovetic going to play? What do you guys think?

How long is Dzeko out for? Are there other positions in their squad where they have overseas players not really getting a game?

FFP is a joke it has backfired in every way. The way it is set up it is rich get richer and poor stay poor. They will probably get a fine again the Sheik will sign a cheque and that is that. I cannot believe some people still think this will hinder clubs like Emirates Marketing Project

FFP is a joke it has backfired in every way. The way it is set up it is rich get richer and poor stay poor. They will probably get a fine again the Sheik will sign a cheque and that is that. I cannot believe some people still think this will hinder clubs like Emirates Marketing Project

That was always the intention. To protect the establishment and stop more lottery winner upstarts like City and Chelsea (they got through the door before it was bolted).

FFP just prevents owners pumping big money into smaller clubs in unsustainable ways.

For their established players I would agree but Sunderland have bought their fringe players johnson and Rodwell. These are young, not yet established players who were probably on lower wages. Jovetic could fit into that category making him affordable?

28mil according to the beeb today. Bit steep innit?

Fee agreed now.

Good luck Roque Santa Cruz-ing your career away

I'm glad he got blown out of our market, because I think we need to back Kane 100% to be our #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back