• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
QPR doing well, everyone thought they were down and out and have so far beat both Liverpool and Arsenal.

Half of Ronaldo goals are penalty's.

That doesnt matter - a goal is a goal be it a penalty, a set piece, a goal off the backside, dingdong, whatever - a goal is a goal.

If we won the league winning all our games via penalties ya think id give a fudge? nah - we won the league.

Why was my thread moved here?!

I wasn't commenting on any particular match! I was saying how this is our opportunity to finish 3rd!

Not sure myself

When he had an extended run in the side a long time ago I thought he looked a quality player, think it was King's return that meant appearances became infrequent and he really struggled to get back in to the groove of things when called upon.

Seems to be playing regularly at Wolves but can honestly say I haven't seen much of them bar MOTD, has he been doing well in a struggling team or being as brick as those around him?

I know us vs Swansea is the most important game this weekend, but I will still laugh my ass off if Saudi Sportswashing Machine get something of Liverpool. Face it Scousers, you're a bunch of ****s.

What a dive from Dzeko...

Win the title at all costs as usual from Emirates Marketing Project...

As Tyler said "Its good to see them doing things the right way"

****s

Everytime I see him he impresses me, very good player indeed

He's come on leaps and bounds this year. I used to think he was pants, but he's been great every time I've seen them of late.
He's worth a punt if Hazard decides to become disgustingly rich rather than incredibly rich.

He's come on leaps and bounds this year. I used to think he was pants, but he's been great every time I've seen them of late.
He's worth a punt if Hazard decides to become disgustingly rich rather than incredibly rich.

Would he start for us though? Ahead of Bale or VDV? I think he'd be a good squad player, but not sure he'd want to come to sit on the bench.

Back