• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

This feels like a really lucky three points

The other wins have had elements of us dominating the game but today that wasn't there for me

I have died 6 times while watching the game.
Thank you, Tottenham.

We could and SHOULD have conceded 4-5 more times. The amount of luck we gain during this season is incredible. At least we deserve it for our previous unlucky seasons.
Lloris was absolutely fantastic once again.
All defenders and defensive midfielders were absolute joke. Especially Vertonghen and Bentaleb.

Last edited:
True, but their attacking players are more clinical than our's. After all, present chances to Soldado, Kane, Chadli and Eriksen... or present chances to Rooney, Van Persie, Mata and Falcao?

Oh yes of course their attack on paper is better. But I'd say without any hesitation regardless of today that our defence is superior to theirs and we can definitely get at them...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

i dont see how we were shiit? if you say hugo saved us - well thats what he is there to do isnt it?

eriksen outfoxed their shiit keeper, whereas our keeper is world class and kept the out. its part of being a better side than the opponents imo.

We took our chances. Taking them wins you games. Central midfield was a real worry in the second half, hope they're on their game against man utd.

Davies needs to come in at left back. I'm happy to play Man utd at home. I dont think they're anything special at the back. Could be a classic.

i dont see how we were shiit? if you say hugo saved us - well thats what he is there to do isnt it?

eriksen outfoxed their shiit keeper, whereas our keeper is world class and kept the out. its part of being a better side than the opponents imo.

Leicester hit the woodwork twice, Leicester should have had a penalty and Vertonghen should have been sent off. We were outplayed, with Leicester having the best attacking stats... they had more corners to us, likely more shots than us and forced Lloris in to better saves, than we made their keeper produce. Leicester are at the bottom of the table. In a game where all the above happens, then that means that we were ****.

lets not forget how awful utd were against soton recently and got away with 3 points - thats what the top 4 sides do - play shyte and nab points as they go along game to game

Leicester hit the woodwork twice, Leicester should have had a penalty and Vertonghen should have been sent off. We were outplayed, with Leicester having the best attacking stats... they had more corners to us, likely more shots than us and forced Lloris in to better saves, than we made their keeper produce. Leicester are at the bottom of the table. In a game where all the above happens, then that means that we were ****.

and we just won to move into six in the table. i'd rather take a top performance from a world class player, a bit more quality up front and three points than better attacking stats, a lack of quality and a defeat.

so a point and two points respectively behind high flying West Ham and Southampton - not too bad a place to be at this point of the season

Or we came up against a team with nothing to lose in a very tough away fixture and grinded out a 2-1 win, despite not playing anywhere near our standards. I see that as a VERY positive thing.

Oh and that was never a penalty IMO. If it was, we should've had one as well when Kane got shoved to the ground. We also missed a sitter from Kane. It's football. We got the three points and that's all she wrote.

I haven't checked back in the thread regarding the Verts penalty challenge. In my eyes, he touched the ball to change it's trajectory (however minimal), the follow-through after his initial challenge is irrelevant, no?

and we just won to move into six in the table. i'd rather take a top performance from a world class player, a bit more quality up front and three points than better attacking stats, a lack of quality and a defeat.

Yes, I would prefer that too... but just because we won, doesn't meant that we weren't **** in winning. We were ****, but we won.

The midfield in this second half has been non existent, ball retention appalling. Bentaleb in particular must be excised from the team until his passing accuracy stops getting us into trouble over and over again.

Think we need to see Dembele in the heart of midfield against United.

so a point and two points respectively behind high flying West Ham and Southampton - not too bad a place to be at this point of the season

Nope, we continue to pick up the points. Next up, the crucial fixtures against Manchester United & Chelsea. Squeeze out of those games as much as we can, and then we'll be in good shape to go in to the New Year. I do think though that changes need to be made, if we are to continue our form in to 2015.

Well that was daylight robbery :lol: How we managed to come away with the 3 points i'll never know. Great start but got worse as the game went on and really fortunate in 2nd half to only give away the one goal.

I thought we got destroyed down our wings. Not a good day for either Walker or Rose. I was convinced it was a penalty to them but the replay showed Verts just got the ball. Good call by the ref.

Bit desperate but we got the 3 points, just hope we can step up performance wise for the next 2 fixtures. We are going to need too.

Leicester were very unlucky to lose that game. Hit the woodwork twice, brought out three top class saves from Lloris and had two nailed on penalties within two minutes of each other. Rose brought down a player and Vertonghen literally dragged down another. We played five minutes of football just after the goal. As usual, the tempo slowed, we started knocking the ball around in their half and our off the ball running stopped. Leicester were played back into the game by us. Stambouli, was he on the pitch? Lamela, back to his anonymous self. Over the next week, we need to up the anti big time!

Back