• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014/15 Lawro the Twunt says ...

What a contradictory twunt. We'll win it 1-2 but draw 1-1? What kind of pundit makes two predictions to cover himself? He doesn't seem to think much of us at the moment.

If you want to pick it up with him, i've got his address:

Twunt House,
1 Twunt Road,
Twuntington-on-Twunt,
Twuntshire,
TW1 1NT

What a contradictory twunt. We'll win it 1-2 but draw 1-1? What kind of pundit makes two predictions to cover himself? He doesn't seem to think much of us at the moment.

He never does, ****ing prick ..

If he really does not think that at least on paper, Leicester has nothing to be scared of .. ****

Merson said pretty much exactly the same and said 1-1. I like the fact we are under the radar, that is good for us.

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

I could save a lot of time here and just say Tottenham will nick a 2-1 win in the last minute.

That was the story of their last away game against Swansea, just as it was against Hull and Aston Villa in the last couple of months too.

Leicester have lost nine of their last 10 league games and are in real danger of just slipping away.

They are five points adrift of safety and desperately need to arrest the slide they are on.

They should not look at Spurs and see anything to be scared of and, if they avoid making silly mistakes, they have a chance of picking up at least a point.

Lawro's prediction: Leicester City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

For all the twuntness, he was bang on the mark ...

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (12:45 GMT)

It is three wins in a row now for Tottenham after their win over Leicester on Boxing Day.

Christian Eriksen got Spurs' winner in the 71st-minute against the Foxes, which was early for him.

Joking aside, they are clearly on a good run of form and will cause Manchester United some problems.

I was at Old Trafford for United's win over Saudi Sportswashing Machine and I thought their performance in that game summed up the first half of their season so far.

When they attacked, United were very good. Every time they came forward they looked capable of scoring.

But, defensively, they were quite ordinary and vulnerable at times.

United are going to win an awful lot of games with the attacking players they have got, including their wing-backs.

On the other hand, if they have to defend for long periods in a game then they are going to find that difficult.

I'm going for a draw here, mainly because I don't think Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino will commit too many men forward - that is not is his way. This more likely to be a tight, tactical battle.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Manchester United

BBC mid season review (Phil) http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30613002

Tottenham Hotspur - 7th

SEASON SO FAR: A slow burner but Spurs are nicely placed in seventh after the draw at home to Manchester United. Harry Kane has been a revelation and Christian Eriksen is a match-winner. Shown great resilience to late wins at West Ham, Aston Villa, Hull City and Swansea City.

HOW IS THE MANAGER DOING?: Mauricio Pochettino's approach is slowly taking shape - his emphasis on physical fitness is certainly being rewarded with those late victories. Interesting to see if he makes serious moves to strengthen his squad in January.

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO NEXT: Need to find more goals if they are to press on towards the top four places. Too much reliance on Kane and Eriksen with Roberto Soldado and Emmanuel Adebayor not producing this season. Saido Berahino from West Brom perhaps?

Did you know?: Tottenham have given away more penalties than any other side this season (five).

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

This is another tough game for Chelsea but I think they will pass the test at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham have taken 10 points from their last four games but they were lucky to get away with a draw against Manchester United and I do not see them getting away with it against Jose Mourinho's side.

As a team, Spurs have got shortcomings and I think they will be exposed by the leaders.

I look at manager Mauricio Pochettino when he was on the touchline and he looks frustrated. He knows he still has a lot to do there.

It is a different story for Chelsea right now. After this game, they are only left with a trip to Arsenal in terms of really tough away games in the second half of the season - they have already been to Emirates Marketing Project, Manchester United and Liverpool - and you just know Jose Mourinho will be aware of that and how it will affect the title race.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Chelsea

Chelsea will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chelsea fans call it ‘Three-point Lane!' If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday. It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

I think that Chelsea are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3

Chelsea will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chelsea fans call it ‘Three-point Lane!' If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday. It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

I think that Chelsea are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3

Wow ... wtf? I get English media pundits are allowed to show some kind of allegiance, but that is way over the ****ing top .. it's almost a "what I wish would happen to Spurs" from a 12 year old Scum supporter.

Wow ... wtf? I get English media pundits are allowed to show some kind of allegiance, but that is way over the ****ing top .. it's almost a "what I wish would happen to Spurs" from a 12 year old Scum supporter.

Yeah Merson hates us. Whenever Jeff asks him on on sccer saturday who thinks is going to win in our games, he NEVER actually says the word Spurs - he'll only mutter "home" or "away" win depending on where the match is lol.

Basically all of his predictions in the past few weeks have been even more anti-Spurs than Lawro's, which I wasn't sure was possible. He thinks we're utter s***te and as you point out, he's very smug and happy about this!! Just like Charlie Nicholas too. ***k him and ***k them.

BWAHAHA2.jpg

Back