• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

US Tour

As well as LA Galaxy (24th Jul) & NY Red Bulls (31st Jul)

We are now playing Liverpool in Baltimore on 28th July (according to my scouse mate).

Hope our US cousins enjoy.......

Definitely going to watch them against Red Bulls, excited.

Just got my tickets for the game...

Do you think we'll get to see any new signings? I reckon we will see the new manager (if there is one).

:ross:

...with a month left in the transfer window, that's like an eternity!

No match scheduled to play in Detroit?? We have our own semi-pro team, you know! Will definitely go to see them in either NY or Baltimore.

I would so love it if the cast from the wire watched the match. I loved that show, wish i had the time to go over and watch a game out there, less stress because its only a pre season and you get to go to a great country. No offence to south africa or asia but they hold no appeal to me, been to america once and loved it.

Think it is right we try to get more american fans, because one american probably spends the same on the team as 10 asians.

What happened to a few friendlies against Stevenage or Shelbourne and a trip over to Portugal? Why yanksville????

Tire the players out with a massive fudge off journey!?!!!

Where are you guys buying your tickets? Too late to get some? Thinking about the Red Bulls & Scousers game.

Just got my tickets for the game...

Do you think we'll get to see any new signings? I reckon we will see the new manager (if there is one).

:ross:

...with a month left in the transfer window, that's like an eternity!
We'll get to see Stephen Ireland's pink rimmed Range Rover. He's on the verge of signing with the Red Bulls.

Back