• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

Liking the team, hoping Mason and Betaleb don't get overrun, hope Lennon can keep up with his good form too, he will help Vlad defensively too

Strong opposition

@Everton

Everton (to face Spurs): Howard, Baines, Jagielka (c), Distin, Coleman, Barry, Besic, Eto'o, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku

says something on how Poch rates Stambouli if Bentaleb, who has played 20 mins in 2 months can even get a start ahead of him

He loves Bentaleb. I said in the omt on thursday he'll be in the team before Stambouli gets near it.

Most interesting is Chiriches ahead of Dier. Everton will be targetting our left no doubt.
And Lennon ahead of Lamela. This has to be because of Baines.

I can see Coleman getting so much of the ball for Everton.

Eriksen is our most creative player and arguably our best player. So we stick him out left (or right) where he is unable to influence the game effectively. He is not a wide player.
So he will end up drifting inside to get on the ball and we will have no width down one side.

Other than that not a bad selection -be interesting to see how Davies and Chiriches get on , and whether Kane or Soldado plays furthest forward.

He loves Bentaleb. I said in the omt on thursday he'll be in the team before Stambouli gets near it.

Most interesting is Chiriches ahead of Dier. Everton will be targetting our left no doubt.
And Lennon ahead of Lamela. This has to be because of Baines.

I can see Coleman getting so much of the ball for Everton.

dont think chiriches is that interesting, he showed more at right back against Hull then Dier has at right back in weeks. He's actually okay going forward. Lennon is in because he brings width and pace, something that no one else in the team does.

The biggest shock for me is Bentaleb in the line up

Eriksen is our most creative player and arguably our best player. So we stick him out left (or right) where he is unable to influence the game effectively. He is not a wide player.
So he will end up drifting inside to get on the ball and we will have no width down one side.

Other than that not a bad selection -be interesting to see how Davies and Chiriches get on , and whether Kane or Soldado plays furthest forward.

Eriksen's best games (against 11 men) - have been on the left where he's able to drift, showing up unmarked to punish opposition. He's been pants whenever hes been central.

I like the team, though we will need a good performance from Davies to make it work -- he has to give us good kakapo down the left. Lennon will be able to provide it on the right (though I wouldn't expect him to play on the right for the full 90, knowing Poch's teams thus far).

Glad we are just going with the passers in midfield. I fancy us to score a couple today, so if our defenders do their jobs and Hugo plays like Hugo, I think we can win this.

Not sure if that midfield pair is brave or naive. We will see I suppose.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

most frustrating is dropping Lamela who was real good midweek and worked hard last week. Hopefully can make impact from bench... whos going to win the ball in midfield? Bentaleb and Mason are both better up the pitch.

dont think chiriches is that interesting, he showed more at right back against Hull then Dier has at right back in weeks. He's actually okay going forward. Lennon is in because he brings width and pace, something that no one else in the team does.

The biggest shock for me is Bentaleb in the line up

I was think if he saw Chiriches as a right back why didnt he play him there on thursday instead of centre half.
What is happening with Dier?

I actually cant see Poch playing Eriksen on the left and Lennon on the right.
They'll definitely start on the wrong wings.
I can see Chiriches having a horrible game with no one infront of him.

give naughton a game as he'll be back in that position midweek.

Surely he should have rested Chiriches then for this game.
I can see it being a real issue playing right back for a half on sunday, then centre half midweek and then right back again on sunday.

Back