• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014/15 Lawro the Twunt says ...

What a dwunit. If anything a Hull victory would lessen our troubles coz we would give slightly less of a ****.

Tottenham v Everton (16:00 GMT)

Both of these sides have had Europa League ties this week, and they do not have a great record in their domestic matches to follow those fixtures this season. Tottenham & Everton in PL games following Europa League fixtures

Everton look in better shape, however, after stringing together a five-game unbeaten run in the Premier League.

Tottenham, meanwhile, still look like a team that has just got together in pre-season and there is not much of a pattern to their play.

Fourth spot in the Premier League - and Champions League qualification - is seriously up for grabs this season and if Everton can keep their key players fit then I think they have got a real chance of getting it. They just need to keep up the bit of momentum they have built up in recent weeks.

Spurs were fortunate to beat Hull last time out, in a game that turned when the Tigers went down to 10 men.

They have struggled at home under Mauricio Pochettino and, although I don't think they will lose again at White Hart Lane, I cannot see them winning either.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Tottenham v Everton (16:00 GMT)

Both of these sides have had Europa League ties this week, and they do not have a great record in their domestic matches to follow those fixtures this season. Tottenham & Everton in PL games following Europa League fixtures

Everton look in better shape, however, after stringing together a five-game unbeaten run in the Premier League.

Tottenham, meanwhile, still look like a team that has just got together in pre-season and there is not much of a pattern to their play.

Fourth spot in the Premier League - and Champions League qualification - is seriously up for grabs this season and if Everton can keep their key players fit then I think they have got a real chance of getting it. They just need to keep up the bit of momentum they have built up in recent weeks.

Spurs were fortunate to beat Hull last time out, in a game that turned when the Tigers went down to 10 men.

They have struggled at home under Mauricio Pochettino and, although I don't think they will lose again at White Hart Lane, I cannot see them winning either.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

We'll lose on Sunday. 2-1 I'll go for.

Everton are a much more cohesive unit than we are at the moment; they'll be the ones heading up the table Sunday IMO.

Chelsea v Tottenham

Tottenham have not won at Stamford Bridge in 27 attempts since February 1990, and I cannot see them changing that dreadful record after watching them against Everton on Sunday.

Yes, Spurs won the game but they look like a collection of individuals and every department of the team looks disjointed.

Chelsea will be frustrated after Sunderland stopped them playing in their 0-0 draw on Saturday evening.

But I do not see Tottenham as being capable of doing the same thing - and I expect their goalkeeper Hugo Lloris to be a very busy man on Wednesday night.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Chelsea v Tottenham

Tottenham have not won at Stamford Bridge in 27 attempts since February 1990, and I cannot see them changing that dreadful record after watching them against Everton on Sunday.

Yes, Spurs won the game but they look like a collection of individuals and every department of the team looks disjointed.

Chelsea will be frustrated after Sunderland stopped them playing in their 0-0 draw on Saturday evening.

But I do not see Tottenham as being capable of doing the same thing - and I expect their goalkeeper Hugo Lloris to be a very busy man on Wednesday night.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

This **** watched us play Sunday and came up with "they look like a collection of individuals" really?

Guys he wrote this at the same time As the Everton preview and his editor has had to replace "they got tanked and..." with "they may have won the game..." what a twonker

Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

I look at Tottenham's team and they are faceless. I don't identify anybody with that side and, at the start of December, manager Mauricio Pochettino is still searching for his best XI.

They should be fine at home against Palace, who beat Liverpool and drew at Swansea but had a really poor result in midweek, losing at home to Aston Villa.

But Spurs aspire to be a top-four team and, when you see how they got on against Chelsea on Wednesday, you see how far away from that they actually are.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Crystal Palace

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Faceless. What a stupid thing to say. We're developing a team. A team is far more important than individuals. Not sure what he is looking to identify? Yes on paper we are a team of kids. But there are plenty of characters and players he will in the future lord as being good players. Have to say it...what a funking twunt!

If this was a week ago then I could agree with the assessment but how he can say we looked like a team of individuals against Everton is beyond me, I doubt he even watched the game.

Back