• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Break your fast thread**

NickTB

Alan Hutton
Following on from the official lunch thread, I need inspiration. Office based, I always eat breakfast at my desk and it's always gluten free cornflakes and soya milk.

4/10 at the most.

What did you have, or intend to have today?

Black coffee (coffee's obviously great, but it's instant, so 6 on 10). Never manage to have breakfast these days :( (still felt the need to stick my oar into the thread of course ;))

Following on from the official lunch thread, I need inspiration. Office based, I always eat breakfast at my desk and it's always gluten free cornflakes and soya milk.

4/10 at the most.

What did you have, or intend to have today?

I'm usually good during week as have weetabix 4 mornings no sugar.
But Friday's is good the fellas at work all meet up at the cafe

Today was scrambled eggs on brown toast mushrooms and sausage.

Not to unhealthy but weekends I'm a coco pops man all the way !!

Used to be a double espresso (freshly ground) and a Marlboro Red. 10/10

Now it's just a double espresso :( 5/10

Roast beef on dark bread, a glass of juice and a cup of coffee. Roast beef tasted a little funky and I had to make an unusually early run to the throne afterwards.

2/100

what ever the kids haven't eaten and then some home made bread (toasted) with some home made marmalade.

A few slices of dark bread (some really healthy stuff) covered in this:

7678.jpg

Washed down with some of this:

15coke.jpg

That's big boy ****. How many did you used to smoke a day?
A pack if I was at work. Maybe 30 on a Sat/Sun.

Easily 40 then waking up feeling like sh1t if I went out for the night. Although I'm beginning to suspect a few of them may have been given away to "social smoker" friends.

A breakfast roll featuring...2 pieces of bacon, a sausage, a fried egg & a hash brown. We have a breakfast buffet in the canteen at work & I've taken to creating my own rolls!

This was one better than the last one as it had that hash brown.

Overall I'd say 8 out of 10, very nice if somewhat messy!!

Fried egg. Brown bread. 2 hash browns. Veggie sausage. Beans. And an Americano. That's Friday. Normally it's an Americano and an apple.

Seeing as I'm awake early it's streaky bacon, pancakes and maple syrup this morning. American food hasn't given much of value to the world, but they got breakfast right.

Back