• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

From this first half, the trio of Kaboul, Capoue and Ade should be really worried about the prospect of playing in the final 45.

We all know they won't be subbed though.

bugger me we are total ****.

defence woeful, midfield non existent, strikers who cant score for ****.

mason has looked good but is never one of a two man midfield alongside capoue, who, just shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch.

its all just such a mess its hard to know where to start really. its hard to see beyond a struggle to keep our heads above water.

Capoue and Kaboul are the worst players for us. Why sell Hudd and Livermore and sign this absolute melt?

He picked out a perfect ball to Mason. He just needed more composure. Ade for me has done well. Vent frustrations at Capoue and Kaboul.
He did, but went out of his way to hold the ball instead of crossing to Ade who was 12yds out!

Don't blame him either - a pass to Ade has the same net effect as turning around and hoofing it to Benteke.

The players look despondent - pretty much how I feel.

But come on -Eriksen on the right, Kaboul in CD, Soldado behind Ade --... what kinds of decisions are those...that's all down to Poch.
I can't think what Ade is doing in training to keep out Kane -turning water into wine.

If we could sign one CB and one Defensive CM from the prem who would it be? We badly need a spine with some leaders....I dont think the rest is far off. We (probably) didnt try and sign Gareth Barry - do people not realise the difference between his class and what we are seeing here today?

Realistically available in Jan and cheap? GHod knows. Carrick? Does he get many games under LVG?

What does Poch do? I think just galvanise the team. Get them to show composure when we create chances - as we will create. Then ask the defence to show greater composure.

Maybe sub Capoue.

Poch is to blame for this. There will be no hiding from that if he fails to turn this around. If Ade walks out for the second half Im going to cry !

I'm more worried about our defence . If we can make our defence work, I think the attack will sort itself out.

I'd get Fazio on ASAP for Kaboul, I'd also bring Stambouli on for Capoue at half time - then youd see improvement, then bring one of Lamela or Kane on.

I really really miss Sandro.

From Parker who was positionally brilliant...to Sandro who was awesome....to Capoue who is clearly a rather slow human being that can't spot the dangers until the opposition score.

Capoue - woeful tracking of runners as usual, and with the game being so end to end he didn't even have a chance to show his strength, i.e winning tackles in the center of the pitch. Unforgivably dim defending for the goal.

Kaboul - was bullied by Benteke, and ended the half as a whimpering, nervous wreck. Great captain material.

Second half, bring Kane on for Ade, and someone solid on for Capoue. If I could I'd take Kaboul off as well, but that would leave us with no subs left.

Bringing Kane on at the half would go a long way to making this 4-1 or 4-2 for Spurs. Danny's gifted them one. If he and our back 4 wake up for the second half we'll be fine.

We've created the better chances but Ade's been Ade today. A confident/heads-up forward is what we're lacking and we've got one on the bench.

Good play inspires more good play and an on-form striker could turn it all around in a blink.

We've played ok on occasions in that half, but the art of defending has been lost on us for the last few years, and we can't even manage the basics.

Back