• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

If he's plays well im happy for him to be in the team - done a good job against Southampton but id like to see him be more of a goal threat.

Fingers crossed for a good performance

What a joke, score a hat trick then get dumped on the bench. Soldado looked good as well, at least one should start.

Disappointed too with Ade's selection. Soldado and Kane must be wondering what they need to do (particularly Soldado seeing he started last week and didn't play midweek). Hope Ade scores and proves Poch right...:popcorn:

You were all reading too much into Soldado starting last weekend - that was only cause Ade was just back from Africa.

I think it's obvious that's why he played last week - but i think the fact we played well as an attacking unit with him being integral in that as well as him not playing on Thursday it pointed towards him getting another start.

Exactly right. Playing Ade is a massive backward step. We know he can do it once in a blue moon but has zero consistent application. A real slap in the face for hat trick Harry and Solly, who needs and requires a run in the first team.

Massive Poch - up!

Exactly right. Playing Ade is a massive backward step. We know he can do it once in a blue moon but has zero consistent application. A real slap in the face for hat trick Harry and Solly, who needs and requires a run in the first team.

Massive Poch - up!

I guess it depends on how he wants us to play - our strikers are all different from one another so form is only one factor

The team is fine for me OTHER than Adebayor.

Maybe Soldado missing a penalty automatically means he's dropped for this game? Maybe Kane conceding a goal means he was dropped for this one? So means by default the one with the most wages starts up top. Meh.

As long as he performs as good as he did the last time we played them, then its fine I suppose. Just don't feel it sends out the best message.

Why no Stambolui

I'd have liked to have seen Stambouli also but I imagine he wanted a more "accomplished" midfielder on the bench. Lennon provides the wing depth and it'd be harsh not to have Soldado and Kane on the bench. Though saying that, he could have been on instead of Chiriches, considering he can also play centre half.

Not a big fan of this lineup - ADE had been woefully short of form up front, and his general link up play hasn't been great. Bobby showed what s decent link up man can do up front last weekend and yes it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for him- very reminiscent of AVB last year.

I also think Kane should've got a start- the boy is clearly on a bit of a hot streak at the mo and sometimes you have to indulge that for the greater good.

We'll just have to wait and see. COYS

I'd say there's never been an expensive striker with such a bad scoring record who's ever received such sustained support from fans as Soldado. The Ade response the other end of the spectrum.

Like everyone else, baffled to see Adebayor start. We should anyway win this comfortably. Hoping for another enjoyable game with a few goals but most importantly lots of smiles around the lane.

Come on you spurs!

Starting Ade is a massive massive decision (mistake). I think Poch has been given a fairly easy ride so far from the fans, despite peformances and results being less then impressive, but that could change today if this goes belly up. Very disappointed in him picking Ade today.

Back