• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jon Moss - Attention Seeking ****er

He's not the reason we lost, but he's still a terrible ref and a ****er for calling things he couldn't have seen properly.

Sorry but it is absolutely desperate IMO to be blaming the ref for today.

Pen 1 Lamela makes contact with the player in the box and gets no where near the ball, soft? Probably but that's the way the game has gone it's more of a penalty than Dier's "foul" on Joe Allen.

Pen 2 Kaboul, who had an awful game IMO, cleans out silva penalty all day long.

Pen 3 demichelis foul outside the box NOT a penalty so a lucky break for us but we **** it up.

Pen 4 Fazio holds back aguero, pen all day long AND a red card because the ball was played across the box thereby denying a certain goal to aguero because Kaboul was ****e again, had he cleared the ball Fazio would have remained on the pitch.

So the only dodgy pen was in our favour! Look to our own performance before ****ging off refs (unless he is Chris foy of course)

We need to look at ourselves rather than the ref but I'm sorry, there is no way Lamela fouled Lampard. I'm sick of saying this, contact does not equal a foul.

Sorry but it is absolutely desperate IMO to be blaming the ref for today.

Pen 1 Lamela makes contact with the player in the box and gets no where near the ball, soft? Probably but that's the way the game has gone it's more of a penalty than Dier's "foul" on Joe Allen.

Pen 2 Kaboul, who had an awful game IMO, cleans out silva penalty all day long.

Pen 3 demichelis foul outside the box NOT a penalty so a lucky break for us but we **** it up.

Pen 4 Fazio holds back aguero, pen all day long AND a red card because the ball was played across the box thereby denying a certain goal to aguero because Kaboul was ****e again, had he cleared the ball Fazio would have remained on the pitch.

So the only dodgy pen was in our favour! Look to our own performance before ****ging off refs (unless he is Chris foy of course)

3-1 to City in terms of major incorrect decisions in my book.

Their first goal was offside. Lampard was blocking Hugo's line of vision and the ball only narrowly missed him.

The first penalty was never a penalty. Slight contact, yes. But Lampard dived.

The foul for our penalty was outside the box.

Fazio can't be given a red card as Aguero didn't have a clear goal scoring opportunity at the time of the incident.

Maybe we would have lost anyway, but there is no doubt we were hard done by.

We need to look at ourselves rather than the ref but I'm sorry, there is no way Lamela fouled Lampard. I'm sick of saying this, contact does not equal a foul.

Agree with you mate and I come from a different era where footballers were not pansies but these days I'm afraid that is a pen in most referee's books.

3-1 to City in terms of major incorrect decisions in my book.

Their first goal was offside. Lampard was blocking Hugo's line of vision and the ball only narrowly missed him.

The first penalty was never a penalty. Slight contact, yes. But Lampard dived.

The foul for our penalty was outside the box.

Fazio can't be given a red card as Aguero didn't have a clear goal scoring opportunity at the time of the incident.

Maybe we would have lost anyway, but there is no doubt we were hard done by.

Absolutely agree that Lumphard made a big deal of it but that is the nature of the game today. Terrible challenge by Lamela and I'll say it again it was far worse than Dier on joe Allen.

Wrt Fazio I have to say I agree with the decision, cynical foul and it did prevent a goal scoring opportunity, would be very surprised if we successfully appealed the red card.

Last edited:
Agree with you mate and I come from a different era where footballers were not pansies but these days I'm afraid that is a pen in most referee's books.

If Lamela had poked him in the back with a finger there would have been more substantial contact than actually occurred.

Mate, Danny Rose had the red card rescinded. It was judged to be a clean tackle by a panel paid to make the decision.

Nasri's was in the game we won 3-1 at the Lane.

A shame the guy who was paid to make the decision in the first place screwed it up.

What doesn't help is how arrogant these people are at the game, and the fact they don't admit they are wrong after. This part of the game is rotten to the core

However, as poor as any of them are none come close to that criminal Foy. He is definitely on the Stoke payroll.

Interesting that Michael Oliver has been dropped from next weekends games, while Moss is the ref for Southampton - Stoke.

Does this mean that the PL are happy about Moss´performance on saturday?

Oliver might have got the penalty for Stoke yesterday wrong, but his overall performance was still way better than the one from Moss.

Absolutely agree that Lumphard made a big deal of it but that is the nature of the game today. Terrible challenge by Lamela and I'll say it again it was far worse than Dier on joe Allen.

Wrt Fazio I have to say I agree with the decision, cynical foul and it did prevent a goal scoring opportunity, would be very surprised if we successfully appealed the red card.

Then referees are contributing to the degradation of the game. If that's the way the game is going, they shouldn't make it worse by giving in.

I don't agree with the Fazio decision, not by the letter of the law - if Aguero was on the ball then it's a different story.

I was listening to 606 on Saturday and they said that by the laws, Lampard wasn't interfering for the 1st goal - he is deemed far enough away not to be a problem - however they had ex-Spurs goalie Paul Robinson on saying that in such situations the goalie has no chance because he can't react in time.

In summary: the laws are messed up, refs are probably confused, but on the whole referees are making it worse.

I also thought there was a clear push on Rose in the last minute that should have been given.

Personally I think Jon Moss should just **** off back to his drum kit and hit the road with Culture Club again.. career move into refereeing was obviously a mistake.

What are you on about re lamela on lampard?! What was he supposed to do, run in the other direction just in case he was deemed to get too close to lampard? The ref made a huge mistake, don't blame lamela for that, shall we just ask him not to track runners, don't get too close to the attacker? What exactly did you want lamela to do once lampard was bursting through? He didn't touch him, he got close to him in tracking back, that is not a penalty!

And numerous other fouls (on us), waved off from about 60 yards away.
This. I don’t mind refs being strict or lenient, as long as it’s the same for both sides. Don’t get me wrong we were gash going forward but a couple of free kicks or cards given for us or not given against us might have least given us a chance to get a foothold in the game. Although that’s how poor the performance was, our only hope was nicking the ball in their half or a set piece.

This. I don’t mind refs being strict or lenient, as long as it’s the same for both sides. Don’t get me wrong we were gash going forward but a couple of free kicks or cards given for us or not given against us might have least given us a chance to get a foothold in the game. Although that’s how poor the performance was, our only hope was nicking the ball in their half or a set piece.

Moura through on goal and pulled down, no one else within 15 yards of them and nothing, not even a second glance.
That tackle on moura that led to the scruff was worse than what Tanganga was sent off for.

Back