• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Must say I feel sorry for Alan Pardew. How could anyone succeed in such ridiculous circumstances? Nobody deserves that amount of **** regardless of results.

When he is presumably sacked in the morning - what half-decent manager would take that job? The geordie 'fans' have well and truly dug their own hole. They will succeed in getting rid of Pardew but the collateral damage (if you will) is shocking.

Must say I feel sorry for Alan Pardew. How could anyone succeed in such ridiculous circumstances? Nobody deserves that amount of **** regardless of results.

When he is presumably sacked in the morning - what half-decent manager would take that job? The geordie 'fans' have well and truly dug their own hole. They will succeed in getting rid of Pardew but the collateral damage (if you will) is shocking.

Probably Moyes I'd wager.

Yeah, Moyes and Pulis are clearly the two first on the list for M Ashley to call. But I can't see either of them being stupid enough to actually sign up for the job.

An LMA boycoutt of Saudi Sportswashing Machine is probably in order.

BzHN4_PCQAIEIYS.jpg

Above Banner is great. watching Villa v City....Just wondering how much better we would be if we had someone of Silva's ilk, people talk of Aguero, Zabeleta, Company & Toure but if there is one City player we could take it would be Silva every time.

Above Banner is great. watching Villa v City....Just wondering how much better we would be if we had someone of Silva's ilk, people talk of Aguero, Zabeleta, Company & Toure but if there is one City player we could take it would be Silva every time.

we should do all can to get Mata in Jan............but we wont:lol:

Back