• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

I always think it's a bit **** from the fans and lacks taste to hold up banners saying sack the manager. It's a bit 5 year oldish and to see grown men doing it is a bit pathetic...IMO.

Well, it's either that or a boycoutt.

I don't see how sacking Pardew is going to make much of a difference. Ashley will just hire another puppet, maybe Moyes?

Yeh but we never had banners for AVB to be sacked did we? levy knew we were getting annoyed with him. I just think it lacks class and respect.

Moyes to be fair would probably sort them out. pardew doesn't seem to have a clue and moyes is a good manager, just way out of his depth at United.

Yeh but we never had banners for AVB to be sacked did we? levy knew we were getting annoyed with him. I just think it lacks class and respect.

Moyes to be fair would probably sort them out. pardew doesn't seem to have a clue and moyes is a good manager, just way out of his depth at United.

It's not like we've never done it though. George Graham wasn't exactly popular and there was a decent 'Sugar out!' campaign.

Haha, this brilliant. Gerrard with winning pen in 90th minute still more likely than West Ham holding on though.

West ham completely dingdonging on pool so far, haven't even got in to west hams half after 15 mins!

This west ham side doesn't actually look too bad, they're still VERY direct, no matter what fat Sam tries to spin, but i can see it working for him.

Rodgers 2013: AVB has to win the league after spending £100m

Rodgers 2014: we've spent a lot, a lot of new faces, it'll take time.

Back