• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

How does it show Bentalebs not ready then?

Because he's offered nothing in every game he plays, well, he offers a reasonable pass and keeps things ticking, some times, gives the ball away WAY too much, isn't combabtative, isn't creative, doesn't have a killer pass. No special move!!

Well that was three points thrown away. As soon as the late subs were made, we could not hold onto the ball and we also seemed to run out of petrol. defensively we look as **** as ever. What was wrong with Vertonghen?

hard day away oop north. i predicted 1-1 before the game and our performance was great. another day we score a shedload. ran out of gas. work on that fitness lads

Disappointing, sure, but **** it ... we played well. I think we're going to score quite a few goals this season.

Well that was three points thrown away. As soon as the late subs were made, we could not hold onto the ball and we also seemed to run out of petrol. defensively we look as **** as ever. What was wrong with Vertonghen?

Interestingly, at the time I felt it was a good move as I was someone who wanted to see Dembele play even further forward. Truth is, the shifts didn't help us push on and Poch will have seen that. Let's be honest though, a freak equalizer for them. Free-kick was 'won' and subsequent defending keystone. Like the first. I'll bet Fazio was watching thinking 'I'm ready'…for me, Younes was again dodgy...

It's great to see Poch getting his views and vision across to the team, he's been with us what? 3 month 's and the improvement is ridiculously noticeable. Very happy Spurs fan here.

We rely on Kaboul at the back, we're going to get punished. That much was clear beforehand. Other than that, not much to draw conclusions on from this game, imo. Dier was skinned a few times, but considering his performance at RB over the first two games, it isn't fair for anyone to question the decision to use him there again. Dembele did well. Capoue did well. We need to work on being more instinctive and precise when finding players moving into space at the edge of the box (often, Eriksen or Lamela's through passes were just a foot or so off) but that will come with time. Chadli continued his renaissance, and given the players out there today, it was a decent result, but more importantly (much more importantly), a good performance. We had this sort of unlucky result a lot under Harry, but the crucial thing is that back then, we created enough chances and were dominant enough throughout games to get into positions where games like today's were seen as unlucky: i.e, we dominated most of the games we played, so unlucky results were run of the mill. We lost that dominance over the next couple of years (often being outplayed but relying on Bale/A.N.Other to save the day), so it's good to see the team dominating again, even if they do get unlucky from time to time.

Onwards and upwards. Hopefully Fazio gets up to speed soon: despite his second-choice status, we need him if we're to start phasing Kaboul out of regular service.

It's great to see Poch getting his views and vision across to the team, he's been with us what? 3 month 's and the improvement is ridiculously noticeable. Very happy Spurs fan here.

I think we're in the same dinghy…put it this way, if we actually give this manager what he wants, we could be 'in'...

Gomez was going nowhere before Capoue decided to hand him a free kick. I knew as soon as it was given that they will score.

Just so Tottenham that result. We are such a wasteful loser club.

i was thinking when we were 2-1 up, how we were going to throw it away, I was thinking unlucky pen, deflected goal, comedy own goal really does sum up this club

I think we're in the same dinghy…put it this way, if we actually give this manager what he wants, we could be 'in'...

Don't count on it. It's up to Poch to do what he can with what he has, because the chances of him getting what he wants are ridiculously low given the current ownership situation and team-building strategy. Build with bargains, Poch. Thankfully, he seems to be able to do that pretty well.

I am so ****ing annoyed with you all the time. We just gave away two points in a gave we should have won comfortably. And you are very happy. And that is the way it is constantly. If an American owner came in and moved the whole ****ing club to Baltimore and entered us in the women's softball league, you still would have seen only positives. Where is your ****ing passion, man?

Back