• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andros Townsend

He is just too greedy, plain and simple. Has no appreciation for the team and shows this time and time again. A decision needs to be made if we think there is the potential to change this, if not get rid. Rumours I read are that he's arrogant and doesn't respond well to this being highlighted in training.

Let's pick on the easy spacegoat. The game was well gone by the time he came on.
Whatever the score is . Ignoring your teammate when he offered himself as a pass option , then tried to run with the ball yourself but lost it and lead a goal conceded , is unacceptable .

I think what annoyed most of us is he never learn from his mistake and keep repeating it.

Whatever the score is . Ignoring your teammate when he offered himself as a pass option , then tried to run with the ball yourself but lost it and lead a goal conceded , is unacceptable .

I think what annoyed most of us is he never learn from his mistake and keep repeating it.

Especially when you have just come onto the pitch

In his head he's Gareth Bale. On the pitch he's Andy Reid with a mild speed boost. And that's a dangerous combination for any team he's playing in.

I'm not his biggest fan but he's fast, two footed and a decent dribbler. Given the raw abilities, I think we'd be daft to sell him without giving Poch and his team a season to see whether they can teach him when to pass and when to shoot and also how to not run down blind alleys

Does anyone remember playing early arcade football games before fifa and the like came along?
Often there would position on the pitch outside the area that if you shot from you would score every time. And you'd repeatedly get the ball run to that area while losing the defender and shooting.

My biggest problem with Andros is his obvious lack of a football brain... I dont think I've ever seen a player take the wrong decision so many times as him... Sadly, I dont think it can be fixed8-[

What is the point of him on the pitch.. every time he is shown onto his right.. goes down a culder sac, comes back onto his left at the by line.. tries to take on the world but often loses it, when he does get open he never ever runs into space, always wants the ball to feet. When he does get open onto his left foot.. instead of playing it to another player he wants to make it difficult by taking on another two opposition players.

Not even a championship player in my book. As the post above suggests by Norway he has no football brain whatsoever. Should say to Southampton he is yours for 15m with or without Schneiderlin.

I have defended him more then any and I do love the guy but I said this was the season we needed more end product and it is not starting well. If Southampton did over 10m then I think a club like us that have to live with in our means should look to sell and use the money elsewhere.

Hope he proves me wrong over the season but unless the manager can do something special with him then I would say he does not look good for him.

Back