• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Southampton after being denied a good goal to a bad decision by the lino , get a deserved second from that man Schneiderlin!

Monk is doing a very good job with Swansea

Yeah, I watched their first half nice one and two touch football .

Same with Koeman's Southampton considering all their changes. . Early days but Ronald doing a good job so far and I'm sure Levy's got a watchful eye. lol

Tuned in to watch the last 15 minutes of the Emirates Marketing Project defeat. It has to be the first time ever that Stoke's unique brand of anti-football has entertained me thoroughly. :)

Stoke! :D

Are Saudi Sportswashing Machine the worst team ever? I hope they get relegated this year, bunch of useless pricks. I had £130 coming on the odds after they went up, only for them to concede four minutes into overtime. Sweet.

Stoke! :D

Are Saudi Sportswashing Machine the worst team ever? I hope they get relegated this year, bunch of useless pricks. I had £130 coming on the odds after they went up, only for them to concede four minutes into overtime. Sweet.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are pretty ****.

But 'overtime'? Really? :eek:

Monk is doing a very good job with Swansea

I watched the full game. Good football , solid defense. The final score could have been 4 or 5-0 should Bony catched one of his many chances.

:lol: Sig has assisted 4 goals already this season , as many as he managed in 58 league appearances for us

Montero has been amazing.

Just not sure about Gomis.

At least one was offside - didn't see a side angle for the first. Everton should have been through there too - played back by a Chelsea player.

Everton screwed by at least two really bad offside decisions in the first 6 mins.

@OptaJoe: 3 - Diego Costa is the first Chelsea player to score in his opening three league games since Adrian Mutu. Keen.

Hopefully his career in English football ends in similar ignominy...

Back