• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too but its funny to see the WHU fans getting massively over excited about it on twitter

They would be prepared to pay stupid wages for a player like that I reckon, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. He probably wants to come back to PL and if Arsene doesnt want him back what teams who are better than West Ham would want him and prepared to pay such wages?

They would be prepared to pay stupid wages for a player like that I reckon, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. He probably wants to come back to PL and if Arsene doesnt want him back what teams who are better than West Ham would want him and prepared to pay such wages?

They will pay him minimum of £100k a week

Most notable part of his Barcelona career really :

tumblr_mn3b8oZ3281rr7t27o1_400.gif

Solid point about the wages. West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine perhaps and a couple more clubs might be the only clubs outside the top clubs willing to offer him close to that.

Solid point about the wages. West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine perhaps and a couple more clubs might be the only clubs outside the top clubs willing to offer him close to that.

Yeah Saudi Sportswashing Machine used to be notorios for paying massive wages for 'big names' who otherwise wouldnt of entertained them, that didn't work out well....

Yeah Saudi Sportswashing Machine used to be notorios for paying massive wages for 'big names' who otherwise wouldnt of entertained them, that didn't work out well....

I remember Duff signing for them over us for about £40k more a week

He's on a year loan I read. The question though is does he replace fan favourite Noble, or Nolan?

How is he going to cope with the game bypassing him 85% of the time?

Fold out chair.

In all honesty, the game won't pass him by. He'll be the go to guy when they want it hoofing up the pitch. He's got the passing range for it.

So how did this guy end up at west ham? There must have been loads of offers for him? Quite obvious that I didn't rate him as much as others but I never thought his next club would be this low down the pecking order. I thought I was missing something with him.

My Gooner associates tell me, the main gripe Wenger had with Song is that all to often he would neglect his defensive duties . To often when an attack would break down , Song would be found trotting back whilst team mates further upfield, would rush back ahead of him.

The Spammer attacks are not very good at keeping their opponent penned in and often their game is , 'park the bus'... Methinks this could go tits-up pretty quick for Song and his petulance shown at the World Cup could well rear it's head playing for the clams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back