• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

All I can say is I hope Fazio is fit and ready to start on Sunday, but somehow doubt it.

Not a chance, IMO.

Would be madness to blood him against Liverpool. Give him a slightly easier introduction to English football, plus a week or two to get to know his team mates and the system.

Not a chance, IMO.

Would be madness to blood him against Liverpool. Give him a slightly easier introduction to English football, plus a week or two to get to know his team mates and the system.

We've got a two week break between Liverpool and Sunderland. It would make sense for him to get used to his surroundings, team mates and what Poch wants during the international break and see where we are after than.

We seem to be trying to have a very clever transfer window with release clauses and the like.

Though on the flip side, if it was a release clause why did we not get him in earlier? I think this strongly supports that he was not our first choice defensive reinforcement.
that is quite obivous as our first choice was Musachio

atlanta yid with an update in the 'watch the news' thread:

Fazio looks like its all but done

Townsend to Southampton may have some legs as part of a swap deal for MS

Soldado might be offski if we can get a decent price for him

Considering no one called Fazio before the papers nor Musacchio before the papers, I'd guess that we really are running a very tight ship.

I'd like to see some balls on the line ITK though, someone really naming something that no one could just logically creat from transfer rumours.

atlanta yid with an update in the 'watch the news' thread:

Fazio looks like its all but done

Townsend to Southampton may have some legs as part of a swap deal for MS

Soldado might be offski if we can get a decent price for him

Taking the ****, this bloke after his "watch the news" idiocy.

There's nothing there that any of us couldn't have said on the basis of what is already out there. Even so, he's given himself an escape route from each and every statement. Poor effort. Not even 1/10.

Considering no one called Fazio before the papers nor Musacchio before the papers, I'd guess that we really are running a very tight ship.

I'd like to see some balls on the line ITK though, someone really naming something that no one could just logically creat from transfer rumours.

Someone did mention Dier though in fairness, think it was the goat.

I would expect us to start with Kab and Verts again
That's what I would expect, and would worry about it. I know we didn't concede v QPR, but I'm not convinced by those two, hope I'm proved wrong of course and they keep a clean sheet again.

Yeah I do remember Dier and Davies being called, but it seems the dealings done outside of the UK are kept pretty under the radar.

Exactly.

I mean, what's the point of even posting that kind of ****? It's not itk. It adds nothing new to the discussion. It's not useful information. It's not even interesting.

There are only two types of itk that should get any respect: either a completely new name that no other source has come up with; or a definite, unequivocal, balls-on-the-line statement about a story that is already in the public realm - e.g. after weeks of speculation about Carlos Kickaball possibly joining the club............."Kickaball is at the training ground now! Has just signed a five year deal".

If it turns out to be wrong, so be it. I don't mind that.

Just not this tedious, attention seeking fluff, please.

[Update 158] rebrab on Paulinho
Who: Rebrab
When: 26th August
Where: SC

2 big prem teams have asked about Paulinho

Asking is so vague, could be like "didn't you buy a Brazilian midfielder last season? Haven't seen him around, thought I'd ask" :)

If we were to get exactly amount we paid for him would people be ok for him to go to somewhere like United or Liverpool?

I know he hasn't had the greatest first year and it's also still not completely obvious how to get the best out of him but I think I would feel better if he went abroad than to a rival if we did decide to let him go.

Back