• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

trix on samuel umtiti:
Been told we are interested. This has come from my mate via an agent, but not one of the regular ones so salt required.
He is young, but he certainly fits the profile of ball playing CB we seem to be looking at.

ryantegan:

We have been interested for a long time

trix on samuel umtiti:
Been told we are interested. This has come from my mate via an agent, but not one of the regular ones so salt required.
He is young, but he certainly fits the profile of ball playing CB we seem to be looking at.

ryantegan:

We have been interested for a long time

I didn't like the look of him when he played against us last season. He looked very clumsy in a Micah Richards sort of way. Fast and powerful, but a long way from cultured.

I didn't like the look of him when he played against us last season. He looked very clumsy in a Micah Richards sort of way. Fast and powerful, but a long way from cultured.

Interestingly he has only scored one goal in his career so far and it was that peach of a strike against us lol.

Umtiti was unreal for France youth side that consisted of zouma, pogba, digne, thauvin etc. If the price is right, I'd be happy. He'd effectively replace fryers.

Interestingly he has only scored one goal in his career so far and it was that peach of a strike against us lol.

We have a history of buying (or trying to buy) crap players who have the game of their life against us. Gomes and Marin two that immediately come to mind.

He was still poor in that game actually (goal aside)

welbeck isn't your great tv player, a lot of the good things he does is off the ball. His intelligent running off the ball is really key and ferguson used it to good effect when utd last played real Madrid in the CL and wasn't far away from putting them out. He would be a good option if you wanted to build a team around a real attacking midfield. I would bet that if he played for real Madrid, he would be a super star. Because he unselfishness would give their 3 10's the freedom to exploit teams, as they would lay on a few goals for him as well!

I think it would be a really intelligent signing by spurs to get Danny Welbeck, but only if Eriksen, Lamela and who ever is going to play in behind are going to get 10-15 goals each.
I think people look at a striker and unless he is 1 in 2, he is deemed not good enough. In certain games last season, particularly Southampton home, Soldado's link play was fantastic but because he never got the goals, it is overlooked and he is ready for the scrap heap!
The days of number 9's scoring 30 a season are gone, its more about the collective, and that means our front 4 scoring 10-15 each a season unless we have a spare £100m to go back that special player to score a large percentage of our goals, then I think we need to change our thinking on a centre forward. I am fairly comfortable with Kane, Adebayor and Soldado, and If I was going to lose one of them, then it would be Ade to go for me.

Welbecks a good finisher, can play on the left or up top, English and works very hard. I can see poch liking him.

Personally on loan I'd take him.

Back