• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Massively underrated player. That ball he played for Dier was brilliant and he is making a habit of those type of passes.

he'd be great "in the hole" if you asked me. soldado-kane-lamela-eriksen up front would see a lot of interesting passing.

Really like Kane, maybe my favourite player at the moment. Like the fact he has the spirit and to be honest that is more important than technical and physical ability for me. If you're too scared to show what you can do what's the point? Lamela, Soldado and Paulinho may be more technically and physically blessed than Townsend, Holtby and Kane but when they are too shy to show it what's the point? I thought we looked much better with those three on the field on Saturday (though I'm sure the Collins red card muddied the waters).

Really like Kane, maybe my favourite player at the moment. Like the fact he has the spirit and to be honest that is more important than technical and physical ability for me. If you're too scared to show what you can do what's the point? Lamela, Soldado and Paulinho may be more technically and physically blessed than Townsend, Holtby and Kane but when they are too shy to show it what's the point? I thought we looked much better with those three on the field on Saturday (though I'm sure the Collins red card muddied the waters).

good point that......

We need effective players. 3 goals at the end of last season and an assist already this, Kane is becoming an effective player.

Too many of our players have the tricks and know how to pass sideways or back, but actually do very little to effect the goals scored stats.

We need effective players. 3 goals at the end of last season and an assist already this, Kane is becoming an effective player.

Too many of our players have the tricks and know how to pass sideways or back, but actually do very little to effect the goals scored stats.

Good points.

I like him and I know this is seriously lazy (and already been mentioned), but how good was teddy at his age? Still playing at milwall or was he at forest then? They seem to have a few similarities, zero pace, good technically and a footballing brain. Teddy was a supreme finisher though, if Harry can up that...

Probably getting carried away, but **** it!!

Should be starting against QPR Sunday simple as that. Of our 3 strikers he clearly is the one in the best form both for looking likely to score and setting others up

The Kane is on the rise and is certainly developing! cant help but be impressed by him at the moment!

But who set up the two goals tonight? I think it's harsh to group Lamela in that category of players. In his limited appearances, he's closed down like a madman, looked to be positive all the time, and even got into the physical battle a bit. Plus, he has great skills and a good football brain.

That said, I think Kane and him could play well together because both are intelligent footballers with skill and work ethic. I think Kane would absolutely fit in well playing with Eriksen and Lamela, and I think he's one of our more creative players. Plus, he can chip in with a goal.

I'd like to see this as a front four for QPR.

Lamela--Kane---Eriksen
-------Soldado-----------

But who set up the two goals tonight? I think it's harsh to group Lamela in that category of players. In his limited appearances, he's closed down like a madman, looked to be positive all the time, and even got into the physical battle a bit. Plus, he has great skills and a good football brain.

That said, I think Kane and him could play well together because both are intelligent footballers with skill and work ethic. I think Kane would absolutely fit in well playing with Eriksen and Lamela, and I think he's one of our more creative players. Plus, he can chip in with a goal.

I'd like to see this as a front four for QPR.

Lamela--Kane---Eriksen
-------Soldado-----------

It haaaaas to be that four absolutely has to be. I think that'd create the most damage.

Agree.

Maybe we could start with Kane as the front man with Lamela central. We could then play Chadli/Townsend/Lennon and if the goals aren't forthcoming then we can bring Soldado on for one of those.

Agree.

Maybe we could start with Kane as the front man with Lamela central. We could then play Chadli/Townsend/Lennon and if the goals aren't forthcoming then we can bring Soldado on for one of those.

Kane behind Soldado for me, they play well together, in fact we need to be playing Lamela, kane and soldado together, since poch has taken over its those three who have impressed most. Eriksen hasn't been the best but I've put him there as default as he's pretty special.

I agree completely with you on that, those three have been our best performers thus far. My argument is that for the sake of security at the start of the game, we play a little more conservatively with a midfielder over Soldado/Kane.

Another effective game from Harry. Clever toe poke to get the winner. Hope he starts on Sunday, as well as Bobby and Erik who created a fab first goal.

Admitted playing all three is a gamble, so if it's just two of them, then fine.

Back