• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Re: The "Official" 2014/15 Other teams matches thread

For those that have watched La Liga, and in particular Atletico Madrid under Simeone, what would you say are the tactical similarities and differences between Simeone and Mourinho?

I find it interesting that Mourinho seems to have particularly targeted signings from Athletico this summer; I wonder if they'll thrive or hot plateaus under Mourinho's tactics:-k

i think many will be shocked if Chelski dont walk the league this season....the point about targeting signings from A Madrid is a valid one, those players will just slot into Chelski without any fuss and i think Mourinho will get more out of someone like Costa. He has the potential to be a beast in this league

The lottery winners MK II will ensure they don't walk it but it'll be close. Feeling very confident of my 2/1 dual forecast bet for the two.

i think many will be shocked if Chelski dont walk the league this season....the point about targeting signings from A Madrid is a valid one, those players will just slot into Chelski without any fuss and i think Mourinho will get more out of someone like Costa. He has the potential to be a beast in this league
I think that Athletico and Mourinho have quite different approaches but Mourinho has always liked physical/athletic players and I think that it is this, rather than tactics that attracted him to them.

I think that Athletico and Mourinho have quite different approaches but Mourinho has always liked physical/athletic players and I think that it is this, rather than tactics that attracted him to them.

Interesting. Can you go into more detail on what you feel the differences are?

Hull's Robert Snodgrass out for six months with dislocated knee cap.

Hull's Robert Snodgrass out for six months with dislocated knee cap.

Never good to hear. Still at least we don't have to face the Scottish Messi for a whole again. This guy destroys us every time lol

Spotted this on twitter

Keane (from dugout) throws water bottle in rage at handball decision against Weimann…hits Lambert in the boll.ocks…

Back