• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
save bobby for QPR and start Kane in this

can't see ade starting for a whole after Saturdays dog**** performance

Off to cyprus with zeeeee German and the chicos!
Sandro Raniere in his Natural pose
:D hahaha
‪#‎COYS‬

10570545_10152560686019404_6122952070201613153_n.jpg

Is there history of ITV4/channel 5/red button suddenly fitting a game into their schedule?

Yeah, but not this close to the wire. Little time to get word out to influence viewing stats.

It could be that local coverage is not up to standard for live audience

There will be doubtless many streams trying to feed off the Cypriot TV transmission. Let's hope it's good quality and can stand the strain of carrying all its 'followers'. Not that I understand in detail how these things work, but as the only TV coverage, I assume that's what the streams will follow.

EDIT Just found out it's being shown on the BEin channel in Canada/USA, so that should be great news for streams. Hopefully get an English commentary. How embarrassing that a 'soccer game' featuring a major English club and one of Cyprus' biggest cluns is being shown in North America and not in the 'home of football.' Though it's great that the rise of soccer in the States gives us poor Brits such viewing opportunities, if only via a stream.

Last edited:
Quite surprising that no British broadcaster at all has picked this up. Fortunately for me I wont be home from work until 6.15pm so won't miss much more than I would have done anyway.

Prediction: A rather dull 2-0 victory for Spurs. Holtby and Soldado to score.

save bobby for QPR and start Kane in this

can't see ade starting for a whole after Saturdays dog**** performance

Ade hasn't travelled so is likely being saved for Sunday - Kaboul, Capoue, Eriksen and Lennon have also stayed at home.

The only site that said the match being shown did not have the home tie - so I put it down to confusion on their part.

As oft time before OS has no info so perpetuates its reputatiion for being naff. Spurs on TV only lists BT & Sky.

Can I have thousands for revitalising OS ?

Please ??

Pretty please ??

Or at least bin the tossers who are not sharing info from fans. Give their wages to charity, or my pub landlord

Nacer Chadli, Mousa Dembele and Jan Vertonghen, quarter-finalists with Belgium in Brazil and Paulinho, a semi-finalist with the host nation, are with the squad after sitting out our Premier League opener at West Ham on Saturday.

“It’s good news and there is a possibility that some of them could play,” said Head Coach Mauricio ahead of training at the Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium in Larnaca on Wednesday.

Kyle Walker (pelvis) and Vlad Chiriches (back) remain sidelined while Michel Vorm, another late returnee from the World Cup with Holland, continues to work on his specific fitness programme.

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ael-vs-spurs-team-news-200814/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back