• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Robin Williams RIP

I never really get sad when famous people pass away. They are normal people too and people are dying every day. But saying that, Robbie Williams passing struck a chord. I suppose its because I remember him from when I started watching TV. He was genuinely funny and seemed to me like a really good person.

I feel bad for all that loved him. Very Sad for them.

I never really get sad when famous people pass away. They are normal people too and people are dying every day. But saying that, Robbie Williams passing struck a chord. I suppose its because I remember him from when I started watching TV. He was genuinely funny and seemed to me like a really good person.

I feel bad for all that loved him. Very Sad for them.

I agree - I don't think this is any more tragic than any other death, however, I respond to it because I can genuinely say that Robin Williams made me happy.

The most tragic thing for me is that someone could make so many people happy, but not be happy themselves.

Loved him as a serious actor, some incredible performances....the awakenings is on sky movies tonight...

So sad by this.

I didn't even know until I bought a paper this morning and when my daughter (10) saw it SHE got upset (Jumanji is her favourite film) so we had a little hug. It just shows that his talent has spanned a couple of generations.

RIP.

Bloody hell, first Rik Mayall now Robin. I don't know if it's a sign that im getting old but slowly all the people I grew up watching on the tele are now starting to pass.

Amazing talent. So so sad. Such an incredible comedian but such a great dramatic actor too. Dead Poet's Society, Good Morning Vietnam and Good Will Hunting. All so amazing.

I heard the last straw for him was that the forthcoming Mrs Doubtfire sequel was to feature Frank Maloney.

Very sad news. Watched Good Morning Vietnam last night in response to the news of his passing. Had to wipe a tear away as the final credits rolled. Wonderful film and, as he seemed in real life, a wonderful person. RIP.

A naturally funny guy, it seemed. Loved him in 'Good Morning Vietnam'. Seemed like a genuinely kind fellow as well, from the interviews I've seen with him. Very sad. RIP. :(

Orson calling Mork. Your time is up, mission is complete. Time to go.

He made everyone happy except himself. Very sad.

Amazing how many people thought it was Robbie and felt less emotion...

Fisher King for me is the move I really enjoyed (and I was a huge Mork and Mindy fan)...

The disturbed human mind is so powerful - we cannot judge people on their success or fame...

I've actually enjoyed some comedians moreso in non-comedic roles. My fave Jim Carrey movie is Man on the Moon...

Man…why is it always the geniuses who are tortured? Why can't it be the sociopaths and *******s?…RIP…nanu nanu...

I've actually enjoyed some comedians moreso in non-comedic roles. My fave Jim Carrey movie is Man on the Moon...

Eric Bana, bad-ass Mr Chopper Reid and Munich himself, started out as a comedian down here, and a very funny one.

Some sad ****s have been seendingnhis daughter mock pictures of her dad hanging.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Back