• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Doesn't bother me too much.

I thought it was awful preperation at first but more I think about it bar lloris and vertonghen I'm not overly fussed either. More than likely will see bentaleb as he played last week and it hopefully keeps paulinho away from what will be a physical encounter against west ham.

Perfect weather for you all that are going. I toyed with the idea if going but I'm going to the QPR game and hoping to go to other games dotted through the season. Instead I'll be watching on TV, so let's hear all of you, that are going, raising the roof!! Make as much sound as you can to welcome Poch, the new signings and the return to White Hart Lane action of our team. COYS!!

10598472_698887360204096_1052091682_n.jpg

Everybody dance now!

Hope both teams play their best available players. It will be meaningless if both teams play weak teams with us starting the new season next week.

Wonder if Pochettino will be personally fired up to beat Schalke as a way to avenge the disappointment of seeing Argentina losing to Germany in the WC Final.

Schalke is our only decent opponent in the pre-season. Hope we put up a convincing performance and get an encouraging win.

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Dier Rose
Holtby Bentaleb
Eriksen Lamela Lennon
Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Fryers, Davies, Veljkovic, Sandro, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Kane, Soldado​

Yeah I think it's pretty telling. I'm guessing Capoue is injured and Walker still not ready which is worrying.

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Dier Rose
Holtby Bentaleb
Eriksen Lamela Lennon
Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Fryers, Davies, Veljkovic, Sandro, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Kane, Soldado​

no Capoue :(

Poch really doesnt seem to think much of Sandro

GHod that looks a dodgy defence and centre mid

No Dawson, Capoue, Walker, Dembele, Vertonghen, Chadli, Paulhinho...........we are going to be seriously undercooked for the start of the season. Our pre season fixtures have been a joke. Playing half arsed teams with other things on their mind. These were obviously in place before Poch came in but some of our players really need more game time. How can you go into a season and not have played 90mins which half of our lot havent??

Back