• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Eto'o has been linked to pretty much every team in the world this summer. I am 150% confident that we have no interest in him what so ever.

Trix at SC:

On verts signing new deal: Just been told this has been done. The person that told my mate would definitely know

iluvsteffenfreund on SC:

Ok here goes.... Well Morgan is training on his own and will be a spurs player by the end of the week they are just waiting on bringing a few players in first otherwise the fans will go into meltdown! This is all opinion I must add but as most of you know this guy is a "friend" of MS. I did ask if MS was in better spirits now it seems he may get his move to which he replied "no his head has well and truly gone" I know most of you found that quite humorous last time !!! I said why ? To which he replied "in case it falls through" so nothing definite guys but an update all the same

and

I also have a bit on j-rod that isn't transfer related..

Apparently he is an absolute workaholic, worked harder than anyone my friend has seen before on his rehab up to date, he says all the docs and med staff say because of this they are sure he will return quicker and stronger from his injury. Apparently an absolute credit. This is exactly the attitude that poch loves, no wonder he will wants to bring him to the lane.

Last edited:
They sound like genuine bits of insider information, although he does state that it's the opinion of his "friend". I'd guess that people at the club can only see him training alone for so long before it becomes far too disruptive.

The poster claims he's an ex pro, used to play for Reading. His mate is a current Southampton player, not a big name though(then again they don't have too many left).

Hmm, an ex-Reading player whose a Spurs fan with the username ILoveSteffenFreund. My money is on Dave Kitson.

iluvsteffenfreund on SC:

Ok here goes.... Well Morgan is training on his own and will be a spurs player by the end of the week they are just waiting on bringing a few players in first otherwise the fans will go into meltdown! This is all opinion I must add but as most of you know this guy is a "friend" of MS. I did ask if MS was in better spirits now it seems he may get his move to which he replied "no his head has well and truly gone" I know most of you found that quite humorous last time !!! I said why ? To which he replied "in case it falls through" so nothing definite guys but an update all the same

and

I also have a bit on j-rod that isn't transfer related..

Apparently he is an absolute workaholic, worked harder than anyone my friend has seen before on his rehab up to date, he says all the docs and med staff say because of this they are sure he will return quicker and stronger from his injury. Apparently an absolute credit. This is exactly the attitude that poch loves, no wonder he will wants to bring him to the lane.

If true the second part would at least partly explain why Poch is after Jay Rodriguez despite his injury issues.

MS training on his own does give a slight Modric vibe to the situation to me.

The Goat said:

Nothing earth shattering, or surprising really but The Goat has heard, from a couple of sources, that the club have accepted bids for a number of players but it is the players being unwilling to move to these clubs which has stalled our outgoings.

swedishspur on SO

Word in Spain is that the Mussachio deal is done and dusted. Old journo friend of mine who usually don't spout **** says that the final pieces were concluded tonight.

mauricio, michel, mateo, morgan, memphis........hmmmmm :-k

So who do we believe - the journalists who say that we are in for Depay, or the ITKs who say that we are not?!?

Back