• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

and who can ever forget this pre season moment. Peace Cup again

over to you El Ham

[video=youtube;W7GSMVc9fhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7GSMVc9fhc&feature=related[/video]

oh what could have been

Pre-Season in the USA

fudge YESSSSS. I might be going to NYC this Summer for a few days before heading off to Miami, so I hope this coincides

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/spurs-heading-back-to-the-states.page?

This is what Friedel has to say:

Brad-Friedel-celebrates.jpg

(Btw this was not a brick OMT)

Last edited:
I though they announced they will be playing in Baltimore as well, or was that just a rumour? Definitely going to make it to a game though I would prefer a drive to Baltimore over NYC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏ @SpursOfficial

We are delighted to confirm we'll be heading to the United States to play LA Galaxy(July 24) & NY Red Bulls(July 31) in pre-season

The links with AEG get stronger and stronger

I though they announced they will be playing in Baltimore as well, or was that just a rumour? Definitely going to make it to a game though I would prefer a drive to Baltimore over NYC

Really Baltimore? i love the wire my favourite t.v. show and i consider myself pretty tough but you would not get me in that city, no offence if that is your home city. I could pop over to new york the wife would love it i just would not tell her about the match.

Really Baltimore? i love the wire my favourite t.v. show and i consider myself pretty tough but you would not get me in that city, no offence if that is your home city. I could pop over to new york the wife would love it i just would not tell her about the match.

HAHA no it's not my home city but Baltimore has some very nice parts to it can't believe all you see on tele. Well Under Armour headquarters are in Baltimore and I thought I read we will play there to appease them (DC United I assumed). It is just a closer/easier/cheaper drive/stay for me than NYC only reason I would prefer that

HAHA no it's not my home city but Baltimore has some very nice parts to it can't believe all you see on tele. Well Under Armour headquarters are in Baltimore and I thought I read we will play there to appease them (DC United I assumed). It is just a closer/easier/cheaper drive/stay for me than NYC only reason I would prefer that

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2012/01/26/tottenham-hotspur-eyeing-soccer-game.html

The article is from back in January but it does say that Spurs are looking at a 3 city tour for July, so maybe they are still waiting to announce it. I'd also prefer Baltimore as well. I went to the game in NY against Red Bulls in 2010 and the Stadium was a nightmare to get to if you are driving in from another city.

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2012/01/26/tottenham-hotspur-eyeing-soccer-game.html

The article is from back in January but it does say that Spurs are looking at a 3 city tour for July, so maybe they are still waiting to announce it. I'd also prefer Baltimore as well. I went to the game in NY against Red Bulls in 2010 and the Stadium was a nightmare to get to if you are driving in from another city.

Yep heard the same regarding the stadium and well everything is just a pain in the ass to get to in New York especially if you don't live there and do not know your way around.

I wonder when they will announce the third match?

Yep heard the same regarding the stadium and well everything is just a pain in the ass to get to in New York especially if you don't live there and do not know your way around.

Chelsea played AC Milan in Baltimore in 09 & Emirates Marketing Project played Inter the year after as well. So, I'm hoping for a match against a top team, if they are indeed going to play in B-More. I can't imagine them not playing there with the Under Armour launch and everything.

The stadium is incredibly easy to get to from NYC via train. Takes 25 minutes and is cheap.

The stadium is incredibly easy to get to from NYC via train. Takes 25 minutes and is cheap.

No doubt! I was envious of every single person getting off of that train after spending an hour & a half trying to drive across a single lane bridge to get to the stadium. Beautiful stadium as well.

Back