• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Best Album Of All Time - Final - What's Going On v Sgt Pepper

Which is the better album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The result looks over and done with in this poll, so I'd just like to remind you people to take a second and think about what you've done.

You (or at least 17 of you, at the time of writing this) have voted an album containing When I'm Sixty-Four as the best album of all time. The best. Of all the millions of albums created, one containing When I'm Sixty-Four is apparently the best of them.

Please see my post in the TV thread about genetic forking and try to guess which side of that split you land.

6073-.jpg

I'd assumed that part of the prize for the winner was that the great leader (ie you) had to change his avatar to suit?

macca.jpg

The result looks over and done with in this poll, so I'd just like to remind you people to take a second and think about what you've done.

You (or at least 17 of you, at the time of writing this) have voted an album containing When I'm Sixty-Four as the best album of all time. The best. Of all the millions of albums created, one containing When I'm Sixty-Four is apparently the best of them.

Please see my post in the TV thread about genetic forking and try to guess which side of that split you land.

6073-.jpg

I voted for Pepper in this round, but I didn't in other rounds and it still won. Pepper is not the best album ever, not the best Beatles album and not event he best album released in 1967 (IMO). But it has the won head to head contests, so democatically is the forum's favourite

I voted for Pepper in this round, but I didn't in other rounds and it still won. Pepper is not the best album ever, not the best Beatles album and not event he best album released in 1967 (IMO). But it has the won head to head contests, so democatically is the forum's favourite
That's why democracy is for tw4ts.

I agree. Pepper is a good and very enjoyable record but it isn't the best album of all time.

With the way the poll has worked, we have probably selected GG's least disliked album, rather than its favourite but on that basis, I think that it is a worthy winner.

Once the book one is done, we need to do greatest single. The thing with the books (and albums to a lesser extent) is that I haven't read many of them.

Singles though we can link a YouTube or Vimeo and have an informed opinion on each poll.

That and the vice den version as well.

Once the book one is done, we need to do greatest single. The thing with the books (and albums to a lesser extent) is that I haven't read many of them.

Singles though we can link a YouTube or Vimeo and have an informed opinion on each poll.

I agree that would be good and I was thinking of doing one. It will give Scara a chance to tell us why he is such a big Jimmy Nail fan too. Let's do that after the books one.

Be My Baby is the greatest single of all time BTW.

What about a Greatest Movie of All-Time poll?

Back