• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

They have 80m to spend. :lol:

But you're right some good signings, better than the dark days of Carroll, Henderson and Downing.

To be honest, Henderson is turning out to be a good long-term investment from them. He was a very good player for them last season and is getting better and better with proper coaching from Rodgers.

Debuchy confirms on twitter that he is joining Arsanal this summer

Strange one that, I don't rate him tbh and I think the ivory coast guy Aurier is better. Hopefully we go for him, would be great as an attacking full back in Poch's system

Debuchy confirms on twitter that he is joining Arsanal this summer

Strange one that, I don't rate him tbh and I think the ivory coast guy Aurier is better. Hopefully we go for him, would be great as an attacking full back in Poch's system

What would you have us do with Walker?

What would you have us do with Walker?
The competition will do him no harm and he will have less pressure in the meanwhile to improve aspects of his own game.

I think Naughton has improved but I still think he is a more defensive right back than an attacking one, so I think someone like Serge Aurier will add a lot to our attacking options down the right

Walker and Aurier would be excellent for hopefully all the games we have ahead of us this season

Of course

However the talk is he really wants to join an English club. Like i said before, if only we could afford him

Goal.com reporting that Barca have now accepted an £32m offer from Arsenal

Really hope that this one somehow collapses

Would be an excellent signing for them. One of the best players on the market this summer imo

Of course

However the talk is he really wants to join an English club. Like i said before, if only we could afford him

Once again Arsenal are the beneficiaries of a Spanish club needing to free up some cash to find a big money signing from one of their rivals.

Liverpool look like they're spending the Suarez money fairly well. But that's what people felt about the Bale money and the jury is still very much out on that.

They need to be careful not to over-extend though. Find themselves in a position where Barca can knock down the price of Suarez because they know 'pool can no longer afford not to sell.

Liverpool FC have agreed a deal to sign Belgium striker Divock Origi from Lille for a fee which could reach £10m.

They are also in advanced talks to sign Serbian winger Lazar Markovic from Sport Lisboa e Benfica for around £25m.

http://bbc.in/1mnHr4L

Well Liverpool are signing a ridiculous amount of players by the looks of things and if its going to be a rotation i could see them being out of the race for top 4 by the beginning of February.

Rodgers may be a good manager but he has never been tested at Champions League level and also inexperienced when it comes to having a **** load of money to spend.

Well Liverpool are signing a ridiculous amount of players by the looks of things and if its going to be a rotation i could see them being out of the race for top 4 by the beginning of February.

Rodgers may be a good manager but he has never been tested at Champions League level and also inexperienced when it comes to having a **** load of money to spend.

I don't disagree. But just because he's never been tested at that level before doesn't mean he won't pass the test when it's put to him. They could have a season like Spurs last year with a team that fails to gel and a manager who eventually started to look out of his depth. But equally... Rodgers might just be a better manager than AVB and he might prove himself this year by stepping up a level.

Obviously I don't want it to happen that way - Liverpool's success makes our success more difficult. But unfortunately Rodgers has impressed me so far, and he's not really given any sign (in my view) that he's hit his ceiling yet.

I don't disagree. But just because he's never been tested at that level before doesn't mean he won't pass the test when it's put to him. They could have a season like Spurs last year with a team that fails to gel and a manager who eventually started to look out of his depth. But equally... Rodgers might just be a better manager than AVB and he might prove himself this year by stepping up a level.

Obviously I don't want it to happen that way - Liverpool's success makes our success more difficult. But unfortunately Rodgers has impressed me so far, and he's not really given any sign (in my view) that he's hit his ceiling yet.

I feel they have to start bringing in some players with alot of champions league experience. It's not a bad thing bringing in kids but they are yet to bring in a major signing and at the moment i can't see them doing that.

Without Suarez and with their new signings i still think we have a stronger team man for man.

I feel they have to start bringing in some players with alot of champions league experience. It's not a bad thing bringing in kids but they are yet to bring in a major signing and at the moment i can't see them doing that.

Without Suarez and with their new signings i still think we have a stronger team man for man.

A big difference is signing players from this league which they have in Lambert and Llalana

What I don't get is that their defence is woeful and they keep on signing attack minded players.... Reminds of arsenal a but in that they keep signing wingers and creative midfielders when their crying out for a forward and a holding midfielder

Back