• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I'm sure that there are plenty of people like me that haven't bought a shirt since the 90s because they've all been a bit ****. Last season's was good by recent measures but still a very long way from good overall IMO.
The 11/12 Puma one posted earlier was nice, although slightly ruined by Aurasma's terrible wordmark. Then again that was just a white shirt.

I guess Levy and his visually impaired design team know that a Spurs shirt just needs to be simple and white, but selling an identical item at 50 notes a year is probably hard work.

Won't be buying one, will stick to the retro efforts.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people like me that haven't bought a shirt since the 90s because they've all been a bit ****. Last season's was good by recent measures but still a very long way from good overall IMO.

I bought two shirts ... One with champions league badges, the other away grey and black to remember bales last season.

So....as long as they are of decent quality and acceptable it's fine by me because I buy it to remember or commemorate a time or player.

If I wanted quality stitching and design ...I ll be looking at some proper fashion brand !

That kit isn't bad at all, I dont know whether its because there tends to be not a lot of Spurs things to discuus at this time of year but people do seem to get over dramatic about the kits...

P5L8dzm.png

Our home kit has been leaked on the Under Armour Website

WOW.. someone has stuck the top half to the bottom half with electrical tape

Last edited:
That kit isn't bad at all, I dont know whether its because there tends to be not a lot of Spurs things to discuus at this time of year but people do seem to get over dramatic about the kits...

Yes, everyone tends to be a drama queen about what is in effect a disposable product, 1 year lifespan.

The other thing is, people bitch about the cost (like tickets), then same said people will be in another thread saying why don't we buy Shaw for 25M ... amazing how some don't make the connection

Usually there is one kit between the playing and training kits I don't mind that I will buy each year, last year I went for the training kit.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people like me that haven't bought a shirt since the 90s because they've all been a bit ****. Last season's was good by recent measures but still a very long way from good overall IMO they are now in long trousers.
Fixed

Anyone know if there's gonna be a straight version?

:D

I think the shirt looks pretty damn good, apart from the **** stains, red logo and UA logo which looks like 2 pieces of Playmo hair stuck together. So, remove everything but keep the two Spurs logos and we have a winner. \o/

Since we're real madrid's lady boy we should ask them how they work out how to make white shirts exciting.

Step 1: Put a €100 million player in one of your shirts
Step 2: Stick a RM badge on the shirt
Step 3: Start laughing as the money rolls in for almost the same shirt as last year

Couple of observation on the new shirt, if that is genuine.

Firstly, this is the second year in a row that Under Armour has leaked the kit before the official launch. Can't imagine that the club are impressed by that at all, unless for some reason it was deliberate.

Secondly, some people seem to be seething at the new shirt? Why bother? If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that.

Couple of observation on the new shirt, if that is genuine.

Firstly, this is the second year in a row that Under Armour has leaked the kit before the official launch. Can't imagine that the club are impressed by that at all, unless for some reason it was deliberate.

Secondly, some people seem to be seething at the new shirt? Why bother? If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that.

I'm not buying that heinous creation, it symbolizes everything wrong with modern society and it aches my head to know that while other people are out searching for shelter and water, this piece of nasty garment is my major concern of the day.

At least it saves me from contributing another dollar to a league already ruined by money - even though I wish I could, had the shirt not been so foul on my eyes. Fookin fugly it is.

Back