• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The Shaw deal has mullered the British market again. Any club with a half decent British player will try to make a lot of money on them

That was always likely to happen with the massive rise in TV revenue in the season just gone

I have this info from someone close to the admin team@ Swansea. Levy and the Swansea Chairman have had several conversations. They seem to get on quite well, strangely... (from what I was told) I asked about £ I was told about £16m for Ben davies but £6/8m if Siggy was part of the deal. No news on Bony, but they have just signed Gomis on the back of them trying to shift Michu, whose got some issues with both knee and ankle injuries. Napoli have made some enqiry about him going on Loan with an option to buy.....

Professional respect and acknowledgement of the other's ability, I imagine

Well we could always give them 8 mill plus Chadli or Siggy for free......that amounts to a 16 mill deal :)

But yes, Jesus wept indeed if they want 16 mill for Davies. I'd rather put up with Rose instead of pay that kind of dumbass figure

Edmonton on COYS re dealing with Chelsea (Lukaku)...

My understanding is same as this thread, Chelsea won't deal with us on anything we want.

Who: JJetset
When: 30th June
Where: SC

Chelsea would sell to us if we offered the right money! We tend to get creative on deals and they want a fast clean cash transaction!
Jose doesn't rate Lukaku (no ball control) and its going to be interesting where he goes and we are one of the clubs interested in him.

Who: Storts
Where: COYS
When: 30/06/14

Threat titled "Michael Dawson"

Storts:
"Edging closer to Hull..."

[Update 51] JJetsets Update on Transfers

In repsonse to Lovren

@jetsetyid: not Ricardo Rodriguez sorry. Lovren is too expensive currently...

In response to concerns about defence

@jetsetyid: don't worry will be sorted ;0)

In response to Lloris staying

@jetsetyid: We hope so yes.

In response to any deals being done soon

@jetsetyid: too early, nothing close but loads of talks

In repsonse to Bony coming in and either Ade or Kane going

@jetsetyid: maybe RS ....

Where: Twitter
When: 30/6-14

After saying on friday that Ben Davies was on our radar but no firm interest yet he posted the following.

After saying on friday that Ben Davies was on our radar but no firm interest yet he posted the following.

Who: JJetset
When: 30th June
Where: SC

Chelsea would sell to us if we offered the right money! We tend to get creative on deals and they want a fast clean cash transaction!
Jose doesn't rate Lukaku (no ball control) and its going to be interesting where he goes and we are one of the clubs interested in him.

When: 30/06/14

Threat titled "Michael Dawson"

Storts:
"Edging closer to Hull..."

[Update 51] JJetsets Update on Transfers

In repsonse to Lovren

@jetsetyid: not Ricardo Rodriguez sorry. Lovren is too expensive currently...

In response to concerns about defence

@jetsetyid: don't worry will be sorted ;0)

In response to Lloris staying

@jetsetyid: We hope so yes.

In response to any deals being done soon

@jetsetyid: too early, nothing close but loads of talks

In repsonse to Bony coming in and either Ade or Kane going

@jetsetyid: maybe RS ....

Was it in invisible ink ;)

I think the seagulls have overtaken then trawler, in the black and maybe red.

Life is getting a little cryptic

JJetset has apparently said he'll delete his twitter account if the Cambiasso rumours are true. Not that keen on him signing, but it's probably worth it.

JJetset has apparently said he'll delete his twitter account if the Cambiasso rumours are true. Not that keen on him signing, but it's probably worth it.

Even if he was a genuine ITK why would he say that, him or his contact is not going to know about every potential deal....

Grey Fox on SC:

The club is expecting a decision on the CPO by early next week, its thought the Government are embarrassed enough to act now!

I've been told to expect movements in and out by the end of the week, Dawson to Hull and one defender in. we are still interested in Moreno (H) but the injury obviously complicates matters. Some loans out should be agreed this week too.

Grey Fox on SC:

The club is expecting a decision on the CPO by early next week, its thought the Government are embarrassed enough to act now!

I've been told to expect movements in and out by the end of the week, Dawson to Hull and one defender in. we are still interested in Moreno (H) but the injury obviously complicates matters. Some loans out should be agreed this week too.

No way would we withdraw our interest in Moreno now, a crocked CB suits us perfectly.

When: 2nd July

storts re sky story we are still negotiating with swansea over ben davies:
We are, not too far off an agreement, but pushing £10 millIon rather than the £8 million. They are very keen on Gylfi too but of course Levy wants to make a profit on him.

Back