• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Money Clubs

Yet we were only spending money that we'd generated by having a large fan base (partly by being a lot of people's 2nd team). We generated that by playing exciting football.

It's got nothing to do with the spending side, that's irrelevant. It's all about how you earn it - that's why I've never disliked Utd.

You miss the point methinks ?

I didn't say it was true just how others saw it and they did see it that way it was irrelevant that we earned it just that we spent it and broke records to get who we wanted.

You miss the point methinks ?

I didn't say it was true just how others saw it and they did see it that way it was irrelevant that we earned it just that we spent it and broke records to get who we wanted.
Ah, in that case I agree.

In most cases where I've heard that opinion it's borne more of jealousy than any coherent thought process - mainly the same way people hate Utd.

I would rather us live in our means because that business model is also built on quick sand....

I would rather be Spurs than Leeds for example

Back