• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I have heard from a source (not saying it's reliable) that McDermott will be the next West Brom manager. Odds are around 25/1 at the moment and as a result I and a few others have had a sneaky bet on it.
A bloke at work's uncle is his gardener in Reading and that's what BMc has told him.

Well McDermott has left Leeds so thats 1 variable done and is 5/1 tops !!!

Liverpool have now upped their bid for Lallana to £25m according to various media tonight

Although I actually rate him, I think that is way to much and I am pretty sure that we will now pull out of chase - if we were ever in it that is

Pool is going to end up paying way too much for mid level british players again ... seems they don't learn

^ yeah thats a lot of money to blow, i'm sure some of Real Madrids first team players were bought for that amount.

I have heard from a source (not saying it's reliable) that McDermott will be the next West Brom manager. Odds are around 25/1 at the moment and as a result I and a few others have had a sneaky bet on it.
A bloke at work's uncle is his gardener in Reading and that's what BMc has told him.

McDermott left Leeds last night, odds have tumbled and quite a few bookies have suspended betting on him :lol:
One of my mates at work lumped £40 on at 25/1 at the time. Possibly £1k coming his way!

A Gooner I know reckons the talk of deals etc for Remy and Morata are just smokescreens for their eventual capture of Benzema late in the summer...

I've heard Remy soon and Benzema after the World Cup.

Hmmmm...if this was to happen you'd have to think that Giroud would be off. Three (French International!) strikers would surely be too much with Walcott and Podolski as well.

Either way, Benzema AND Remy in one windown would mean they REALLY do mean business...

....if they also buy a good DM and RB as well...

What is all this 'smokescreen' nonsense people talk about?

It's nonsense from people who don't realise that players like Benzema are represented by agents who have no interest in keeping schtum about his clients availability to other, potentially wealthier clubs.

Back