• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Someone just said on a Norwegian forum that Baldini was going to Spain to negotiate about Morata. Anyone else heard about it?

You have to ask why Baldini would be so open about going to Madrid and it being 'more business than pleasure' :-k

Perhaps he simply has a property or two to view with the intention of buying? Seeing his old mate Enrique along the way?

You have to ask why Baldini would be so open about going to Madrid and it being 'more business than pleasure' :-k

Perhaps he simply has a property or two to view with the intention of buying? Seeing his old mate Enrique along the way?

Maybe he's just picking up the Champions League bonus cheque for Bale and Modric. :)

Nit surprising this the time of the year where dofs are busiest, could be anything from formalising offers or just establishing business relationships.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Fapatalk

While I don't doubt that the guy on twitter met and talked to Baldini (the photo is proof of that), what I don't believe is that Baldini met some random bloke and divulged that he was looking to understand the Shaw and Lallana situations.

He could well have told the guy that he was going to Barcelona to have dinner with his son-in-law and that he was off to Madrid on business after that, but I seriously doubt he'd divulge sensitive club scouting/target info to some random that's just shoved a phone in his face.

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When: 27th May

Jasper said:
Freund we want to stay. Possible coaching role or taking Tim's old position I am told.

I know Freund is considered by some to be a club legend but I really don't see what he brings to the party. Never comes across as having a lot of tactical nous. He basically just seems to be a highly paid cheerleader.

I know Freund is considered by some to be a club legend but I really don't see what he brings to the party. Never comes across as having a lot of tactical nous. He basically just seems to be a highly paid cheerleader.

Have you heard him talk regularly about tactics? I rarely see him in the media

Have you heard him talk regularly about tactics? I rarely see him in the media

It's based on stuff I've seen him do on Spurs TV. Interviews and the like. Not a lot, granted, but I just can't see that he offers much insight. The same with Les Ferdinand to be honest.

Who: The Goat
When: 28th May
Where: SC

The Goat said: ↑

Word has reached The Goat that His services are no longer required. Goodbye Tony Parks.

Sad if this is true but I cannot imagine what we would do with 2 goal keeping coaches.

It's based on stuff I've seen him do on Spurs TV. Interviews and the like. Not a lot, granted, but I just can't see that he offers much insight. The same with Les Ferdinand to be honest.

True.

He was involved with the youth setup/development in Germany before joining us. Germany has had one of the best turnarounds on youth development in recent years.

He was kept post AVB when it would have been very easy to let him go, so obviously someone at the club rated his contribution. If he's kept on this summer that probably means that at least one of Levy, Baldini or Poch wants him around because they think he's good for the club. And they're in a great position to make a call on this.

If he's kept around I'm happy with that as a reason why he should be kept.

Back