• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's your favourite U.S. sports team?

Why do American's have such stupid ****ing names

Just saw the NFL draft on SSN, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, er top name hahahahah

Why do American's have such stupid ****ing names

Just saw the NFL draft on SSN, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, er top name hahahahah

It's not all American's - it's a very distinct portion of American's. However, we aren't allowed to point out that the names are stupid or ask why they chose stupid names for if we do we are labeled as QUITE racist.

FWIW, his real name is Ha-Sean.

Living all 26 years of my life in the US this is easy.

NFL - Minnesota Vikings (hard core)
MLB - Minnesota Twins (hard core)
NHL - Detroit Redwins (passive)
NBA - Los Angeles Clippers/San Antonio Spurs (not quite hard core on both but follow rather closely)
MLS - San Jose (rather passive interest)
College - University of Northern Iowa (my alma mater) and the University of Michigan (both quite hard core about)

New York Giants - they used to sell NFL gumballs with the mini helmets at my local corner shop in the 1980s and the first one I bought happened to have a NY Giants helmet in the packet.

San Antonio Spurs - only started to watch basketball in the mid 1990s whilst at uni and opted for San Antonio for the same obvious reason as other Spurs fans on this thread.

Living all 26 years of my life in the US this is easy.

NFL - Minnesota Vikings (hard core)
MLB - Minnesota Twins (hard core)
NHL - Detroit Redwins (passive)
NBA - Los Angeles Clippers/San Antonio Spurs (not quite hard core on both but follow rather closely)
MLS - San Jose (rather passive interest)
College - University of Northern Iowa (my alma mater) and the University of Michigan (both quite hard core about)

When were you at UNI? I know someone else who went there maybe 7 - 8 years ago.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
NBA - San Antonio Spurs
College - Houston Cougars (Had the pleasure of seeing Case Keenum playing for them)

Don't really follow Baseball or Ice Hockey enough to have a team.

Charlottee Hornets were the best
Edmonton Oilers
Red Sox or Cubs
NFL can **** off

When were you at UNI? I know someone else who went there maybe 7 - 8 years ago.

I was in school from 06-10. However, I lived in Cedar Falls until about 7 months ago. Still go back about once a month or so to visit friends as I only live about an hour away.

I was in school from 06-10. However, I lived in Cedar Falls until about 7 months ago. Still go back about once a month or so to visit friends as I only live about an hour away.

My friend would've been a History Senior the year you started he was there 2002-2006 , he's originally from Storm Lake, lived in Cedar Falls for a while and now lives in Omaha (poor fellow).

My friend would've been a History Senior the year you started he was there 2002-2006 , he's originally from Storm Lake, lived in Cedar Falls for a while and now lives in Omaha (poor fellow).
I grew up about 2 hours northwest of Storm Lake.

If he graduated in 06 I probably missed him. I started in August 06 as a history major.

I feel bad for him having to live in Omaha. that place makes me shutter just thinking of it.

Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

Hopefully some day the Spurs of Tottenham will have a coach who can lead us to multiple championships and we'll have another King who'll spend their entire career with us [-o<

Twitter / NBA: Pop & Timmy... 5 time NBA Champs! pic.twitter.com/AmuTJp8TWa
BqOJil0IQAAhUG4.jpg

Back