• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's your favourite U.S. sports team?

San Francisco Giants - baseball…
Raiders - NFL (history not current, but always a laugh)

Don't watch hockey or basketball...

LA Lakers - mainly because of Kareem from when he was in Airplane

Pittsburgh Pirates - had a bit of a schoolboy crush on this American girl (a year above me) who came over for 6months to over school. Always wore a Pirates top at Art Club
Pittsburgh Stealers - see above

I'm thinking I might like the clippers. A while back it was rumoured that one of their players slapped justin beiber when he was being a spoilt child in starbucks. It looks likely it didn't happen, but if he did it then he's a hero.

Now it looks like their owner is a massive racist and the players made a silent protest again him (wearing their warm up shirts inside out so you can't see the logo, wearing black armbands etc) and I just think that was dignified and kinda cool.

I'm hoping the owner leaves before all the clippers sponsors turn their back on the team and they end up in trouble..

Orlando Magic - I was a fan in the 90s due to Shaq and Penny. I also went to a game when I went on holiday in Orlando a few years ago

The MN teams: Wild, Twins, T-Wolves and Vikings. Had a great time at Wembley when the Vikes came over last year.

Denver Broncos (lived there when younger) and RedSox as family in Boston and went to Fenway - bizarre sport, baseball, long, fairly sedate sessions of somewhat less than prime athletes playing rounders. Enjoyed it in a very odd way.

Lived in Cincinnati for 10 years so Cincinnati Reds for Baseball and Cincinnati Bengals for American Football.

Have a soft spot for Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins.

NY Jets - I love American Football. Have been over to the states twice on holidays to see live games. Jets lost both times :( been following them from 85 so a long time sufferer much like my love of spurs.

Toronto Maple Leafs - This some from the Mega Drive Hockey game. I chose a team with spurs colours and stuck with them. Not seen them play but have been to see the Dallas Stars.

San Antonio Spurs - Same as some of the others. My dad got me a Cap when he went to the stats in the 80s as it had spurs on it. I continued to support them and been good as they have been consistenly a top side. Saw them play whilst i was in Texas as well.

NY Mets - Dont really follow the Baseball but as they are almost the same name as the Jets thats why i chose them.

Are there no bears fans out there.... The spurs of the NFL... Great history but modern day underachievers

Oakland A's, - "small market" team, constantly punch above their weight, play in an inferior stadium, sounds a lot like tottenham and they are.

massive Miami Heat fan, even flew out last year to watch them and will be in the area this month. also follow the Marlins

Dallas Cowboys are my number one U.S. team. Been a cowboy since channel 4 started their coverage of NFL for the UK audience. I choose them purely because my Dad liked the Redskins. I was 9-10 years old and just saw cowboys and Indians and been a cowboy since.

Baseball - Yankees
Basketball - Sacramento Kings
Hockey - no one, just watch to see the fights.

Dallas Cowboys are my number one U.S. team. Been a cowboy since channel 4 started their coverage of NFL for the UK audience. I choose them purely because my Dad liked the Redskins. I was 9-10 years old and just saw cowboys and Indians and been a cowboy since.

Baseball - Yankees
Basketball - Sacramento Kings
Hockey - no one, just watch to see the fights.

Recently though in Indy - chase Elliot

Indianapolis Colts are my football team, jumped on the Manning bandwagon a few years ago and stuck by them. Amazing stadium too, would love the new WHL to like this (without the window at the end)

lucasoilstadium.jpg

And I look out for the A's results in the baseball cos I went to see them while I was in San Fran a few years ago on holiday.

Indianapolis Colts are my football team, jumped on the Manning bandwagon a few years ago and stuck by them. Amazing stadium too, would love the new WHL to like this (without the window at the end)

lucasoilstadium.jpg

And I look out for the A's results in the baseball cos I went to see them while I was in San Fran a few years ago on holiday.

That there is a pretty sweet stadium. I actually like the window as well.

Are there many (any?) completely covered football stadiums? The sound in there would be deafening. Would really help make home games a fortress.

Back