• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Peaches Geldoff dies

yes we agree its a tragedy that two people have died, but I see it one that brought smiles to millions whilst the other was an attention seeking get me tits out for the front page wrongun, Britain's answer to Ms Lohan if you likel or everything that is wrong with young culture today.. Although recent times she seemed to have finally grown up to become a devoted mother.

But the problem is, media prefer the background tragedy story of the children which then rubs off on the general public.

have you got kids?

it is a tragedy, i don't know about Frankie Knuckles but if he did have children i'd guess they are adults now and better equipped to deal with the loss

why oh why do people do this to themselves? very hard to feel sorry for her

Last edited:
I don't think addiction can be used to place blame. It is an affliction to live with, and without having experienced it themselves, perhaps people's judgement should be held off. The child being in the house is appalling, but that is the effect that one bad decision can lead to.

I don't think addiction can be used to place blame. It is an affliction to live with, and without having experienced it themselves, perhaps people's judgement should be held off. The child being in the house is appalling, but that is the effect that one bad decision can lead to.

This. Addictions are addictions. No one can judge anyone despite thinking they can.

Of course we can judge, at the beginning a choice to take Heroin was made, she didn't just start out being addicted to Heroin. It's not like there's no awareness that it's a destructive and highly addictive drug, especially with Peaches personal experience. A selfish, self-destructive decision was made.

Of course we can judge, at the beginning a choice to take Heroin was made, she didn't just start out being addicted to Heroin. It's not like there's no awareness that it's a destructive and highly addictive drug, especially with Peaches personal experience. A selfish, self-destructive decision was made.

But perhaps the disposition to this was in built in her? For all we know she may have inherited this from her mother. Addictive personalities can manifest themselves different ways and are destructive no matter what the substance or activity.

To even consider putting a needle of that in your arm I think you have to be in a pretty ****ed up way to begin with. Like you say she'd have been aware of how destructive and addictive is yet she clearly still felt that was a better way of coping with what had been happening in her life than proceeding with life itself as normal. The attitude of blaming the addict doesn't help matters either. Say someone has a thought that they may want to quit, if you're placing the full spectrum of blame on the victim it's hardly going to make them eager to quit. If anything they'll think that seeing as it was their **** up in the first place it's unlikely anything will change either.

Addictions are partly the individuals fault, partly societys and partly the drugs.

And come to think of it not one person I know who's been addicted to something has come out of it when people have insisted that they were the architects behind their own addiction.

But perhaps the disposition to this was in built in her? For all we know she may have inherited this from her mother. Addictive personalities can manifest themselves different ways and are destructive no matter what the substance or activity.

I can vouch for having an addictive personality trait that's been passed down MANY generations. My Uncle died of lung cancer and his love in life was always cigarettes. Even when he was strugling to have a spoon full of soup he'd carry on smoking, and reusing the filters so he could taste the nicotine some more. My dads from a ridiculous long line of alcoholics, I preffered to smoke weed at the weekends though. My friends made an error in judgment in saying drinking was a healthier option and I've gone into a huge danger zone of becoming not just an alcoholic but a dangerously over the limit alcoholic on several occasions.

This. Addictions are addictions. No one can judge anyone despite thinking they can.

I agree with you, we all have our demons I do not think we can so quickly judge others.

I do see what Superhudd is saying as well, for me what is odd is that this girl clearly had an addiction where has that chav from the Fast and the Furious films who did street racing and got killed a few months back he and the driver did not have an addiction they decided to drive like tw*ts on public roads endangering others but the amount of abuse I got for criticising him was unreal.

Great first post you'll get on with a lot of similar minded people on here.

No one should judge anyone pal. End of.

Are you saying you never judge anyone? people judge everything every day of their lives. Look at her she is ugly, look at that fat bloke etc etc its life. She mad a bad decision and now her children have lost their mother. I certainly feel that I can judge that. I judge that she made selfish mistake and her kids are going to pay the price.

Generally, I would judge on this and although she has been selfish to the point that two young kids have been left behind, she herself is a victim of her mothers suicide. She never got over that or really had to time to heal, I don't think you could ever get over something like that. Incredibly sad situation.

I have a daughter and find myself even more protective and worry about the dangers of drugs and influences that may prey on her as she reaches her teenage years.

Are you saying you never judge anyone? people judge everything every day of their lives. Look at her she is ugly, look at that fat bloke etc etc its life. She mad a bad decision and now her children have lost their mother. I certainly feel that I can judge that. I judge that she made selfish mistake and her kids are going to pay the price.

With regards to serious issues like this no I don't. If you do that's down to you.

With regards to serious issues like this no I don't. If you do that's down to you.

Well thats hypocritical. Why do you feel its ok to judge minor things and not serious issues. Are you saying you do not have an opinion on it? If you are then I dont believe you. Everyone has an opinion on everything. So you are judging things whether you publicise it or not.

Great first post you'll get on with a lot of similar minded people on here.

If you honestly feel you don't have opinions on issues (in this case that's how I'd define my 'judgement' so to speak, on an internet forum) then that's great. The contradiction of you having an opinion on my opinion notwithstanding.

Just drop me out fellas I'm not about to discuss this on an Internet forum any further. RIP.

Back