• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's your favourite U.S. sports team?

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Don't really follow american sport all that much but just got myself a boston celtics top. When I was younger I was into NBA for a while and Larry Bird was one of the best players on a sh*tty NBA VHS tape I got in the charity shop..

What's your favourite/preferred U.S. team including soccer, NFL, NBA, Baseball etc etc?

I prefer the Toronto teams in all sports except hockey where I have very little interest in the season, it's a good day out at a live game though.

Phoenix (soon to be Arizona) Coyotes, in the hockey.

Not much bothered with the other sports over there, will happily watch baseball and if I had to choose would go for the Diamondbacks, but don't really follow it. NFL, and even more so NBA, very little interest.

I'm a very committed (for which I should be) Cowboys fan, much like Spurs they too used to be great but are now ****e due to constant mismanagement despite which our expectations are still high.

NY Giants - first game I ever watched in the NFL involved them and took an instant liking.

LA Lakers - Big fan of Magic Johnson as a kid

Not massively fussed on baseball or hockey. Little affiliation with San Jose Sharks just because I love sharks!

Green Bay Packers

Basketball sucks ass, but baseball and hockey ain't too bad if you want to pass some time.

Dallas Cowboys - sexy, at Wembley in November.
Colorado Avalanche
Boston Red Sox

Couldn't care less about Basketball.

Whoever Kenny ****ing Powers is playing for

images

I prefer the Toronto teams in all sports except hockey where I have very little interest in the season, it's a good day out at a live game though.
Completely in agreement.
I lived there for 2 years and my eldest son and my wife were born there

Colorado Avalanche in the NHL, Washington Wizards in the NBA.

The Avs is really the only team I really "follow" though. I absolutely despise American football (How anyone can torture themselves through the stop-start nature of that sport is beyond me), so no team there, and I don't really follow the "soccer" either. Baseball is foreign to me. Watched a bit of NBA when I lived in Argentina, and took a fancy to Washington Wizards. :)

Last edited:
San Antonio Spurs, their logo in my avatar, for what should be obvious reasons.

I kind of follow the Packers but really don't have an NFL team, I just like to see exciting games. I actually have started liking the Patriots more recently because they are very similar to San Antonio in terms of a fading dynasty with all time great player and coach combination.

I've always followed the New York teams, but mainly just in NBA and NFL.

Mate of mine lived in San Diego for a while so have a soft spot for the Chargers.

Spurs in NBA - The days when Duncan and Robinson (The Twin Towers) played together were brilliant. They're pretty good now too
Canucks in NHL & Seahawks in NFL - Honeymooned in Pacific NW and fell in love with both cities.
Baseball = yawn

Back