• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

The start to Raw was good, just watching now, Bryan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over right now, love the Yes movement

[video=youtube;1cAXfUjw3M4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cAXfUjw3M4&list=PLF0CB8E7B4C77DB61[/video]

Last edited:
The Shield face turn has put a nice spin on things, should cement a proper title reign for Bryan now, even though the Shield were still bloody brilliant as heels

I absolutely love Bray Wyatt and the Wyatts. Have a real creepy feel to them, was just predictable that Cena would get the win at Wrestlemania

Haha brilliant.

Taker was pretty beat up after that match, severe concussion and neck injury, I reckon he's done but they wouldn't let him retire without a big segment on Raw to say goodbye so who knows...

Evolution pretty much back together on Raw too, nice way to use Tista after the total calamity that was his attempted face run, the rumble was damn funny... Poor Rey.

Went years without giving a crap but recently it's been pretty damn good, set up for a good summer leading to Summerslam now (Bryan vs. Lesnar anyone?)

WTF, Ultimate Warrior has died !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters."

WTF, Ultimate Warrior has died !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters."

Jeez. Sad news. A legend (but always a bit loopy).

His promo on Raw on monday was a bit strange it has to be said, at least he made up with the WWE and got his Wrestlemania moment before he died

10009765_10154003668535475_8654298383649239897_n.jpg

Pretty gutted about this. He was a real-life superhero when I was a kid. One of his quotes post-wrestling will always stick with me, a good epitaph for him now:

'You must show no mercy....nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you...for your greatness will silence them all.'

Cant believe that. I hate wrestling it is today but grew up watchng Ultimate Warrior - the best ever in my view. That era of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Legion of Doom, Jake the Snake, Rick Martell, Shawn Michaels etc etc etc was just so so good...

Wow, shocking, he was my favourite when i was younger, sad news.

Monday night:

[video=youtube;xR08M6EUd0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g[/video]

It's alarming how many ex-wrestlers die at a fairly young age

Don't think its alarming at all, surprised more are not dropping dead in there 30s.

Surprised that the old school wrestlers haven't done a similar thing like the NFL players are doing. Suing for gross negligence.

Back