• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Think ive got tickets for this coming my way for my birthday Friday.... So hoping for a decent performance.... Cant see it though

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Fapatalk

Think ive got tickets for this coming my way for my birthday Friday.... So hoping for a decent performance.... Cant see it though

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Fapatalk

Poor you, your family cant like you that much hahahahah

Surely this is three points in the bag. Sunderland just lost at home to West Ham, how **** must they be?!

8-[

Spurs 0 - 2 Sunderland.

We should beat them easily. But if the team shows up this weekend with the same attitude they had at Anfield, then we've no real chance. Seriously, with one or two exceptions the whole team looked like they'd rather be somewhere else. When players get dropped they always come out with quotes about how "they just want to play". But last Sunday gave lie to that idea... 7 or 8 of the starting 11 genuinely looked like they wished they hadn't been picked.

I don't know why that should be the case. The temptation is to blame Sherwood of course, but these are grown men earning huge salaries. If they can't motivate themselves for 90 minutes a week, then they have no right to be a top level sportsman, let alone wear the Spurs shirt. I've never been a pro footballer, but I have had **** managers in my jobs over the years. Yes it's a pain the **** and a long way from ideal, but a professional should be able to perform to a decent level despite a **** manager. That these players don't seem capable of that speaks volumes about them as professionals and as people.

-------------Lloris----------
Naughton--Dawson--Vlad--Fryers
--------Sandro-----Dembele-----
------------Bentaleb------------
Chadli--------------------Eriksen
---------------Kane-------------

This will be the night when our fans should show the watching millions how we love this club, but I have a feeling that many will take the opportunity to embarrass themselves and the club. Win, lose or draw I'll support the team

This will be the night when our fans should show the watching millions how we love this club, but I have a feeling that many will take the opportunity to embarrass themselves and the club. Win, lose or draw I'll support the team

I vote they sing the 'let's pretend to score a goal' song that they did at 'Pool. Until we score.

-----------------Lloris-----------------

Walker----Chiriches----Verts----Fryers

------------Sandro-----Dembele-------

---Lennon------Chadli---------Eriksen

---------------Adebayor----------------

3-0 spurs

Tough call this one-,in usual circumstances we'd probably lose this one, they are playing for survival and we for 5th place, so you'd think they would naturally have the greater desire to win all things being equal.

We've already been embarrassed by one former spurs man in Hougton, can Poyet also provd to be more than a match for Tim?

This close to the World Cup you can sense those players likely to be involved have their minds there already, so half the team look distracted. And love him or loathe him TS has not got us playing with any sort of rhythm or rhyme.

So it all points one way you would think. But it's a funny old game and all that jazz. Head says Sunderland will win because they want if more, heart says the boys will bounce back after last weeks debacle with a win. Given how this season has panned out I'm pretty sure head has been more right than heart.

COYS prove head wrong!

we are doomed I tell thee...doomed.

Gus Poyet will set about destroying us...

repent...repent for end is nigh!

We're gonna bloody win this one, i can feel it. 2-0 to the mighty lilywhite tottenham spurs. Sunderland, and Gustavo Poyet will be left to wonder where it all went wrong.

COYS

that is exactly how every other spurs fan should be

we still need european footie!!!

i would like to see them really go for this game get them whilst there down lets go and put 4 or 5 past a team we can, really have a good end to the final games and get in for european footie at least this will bring us some money to get some players in along with selling capoue and chadli and to be honest i would even sell lamela lets face it he cant play in the english league....

------- Loris-------
naughts----daws-----vlad-----rose

lennon ---sandro ----- dembele-----eirkson

-------------chadli-----------

---------soldado/ade----------

Back