• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

We might be underperforming, but we're only 2 points worse off compared to last season and 3 points compared to the one before. There is a lot of potential in this squad with a manager that has a clue about organizing a team.

Completely

Levy won't sack Sherwood tonight. Completely pointless. The season is over, no need or advantage in additional mayhem now. Just let the putrid, rotting carcass of a season slip quietly into oblivion.

The upside of replacing Sherwood before the World Cup is that our genuinely decent players know they'll coming back to a place with hope. If TS is still in place, they'll go to the World Cup, mix with players who are at clubs with a reputable manager in charge and realise that the grass is greener elsewhere

Whether there is much point doing it before the end of the season - I'm really not sure. Main thing is getting Van Gaal to sign a pre-contract to start in July

So now its gone from being all AVB's fault, to being the players fault .

Tactics are important, but apparently not that important , it's all about heart .

Possession is important, but not that important and apparently , any team can pass the ball around like we used to under AVB.

Team spirit, togetherness is important but apparently, you can still say in a post match interview, that some can be trusted and some can't.

I'm fed up of the not me guv-blame culture at Spurs.

We - the team is we , everyone at the club is we!

Apparently Gascoignes turned up at Anfield with a fishing rod and some chicken

Or, should've binned Harry over all the tax stuff and got Ancelotti when he was out of a job at that time....

So now its gone from being all AVB's fault, to being the players fault .

Tactics are important, but apparently not that important , it's all about heart .

Possession is important, but not that important and apparently , any team can pass the ball around like we used to under AVB.

Team spirit, togetherness is important but apparently, you can still say in a post match interview, that some can be trusted and some can't.

I'm fed up of the not me guv-blame culture at Spurs.

We - the team is we , everyone at the club is we!

We've had loads of possession at times under Sherwood, we did v Arsenal at home and against Chelsea away we dominated the ball for long periods. But like under AVB, we were cr*p at doing anything meaningful with it and we look brittle when a team has the slightest go at us (which they do, once they figure out we do eff all with the ball).

is there any chance Van Gaal could take over until the end of the season?

What would be the point? We cant get 4th and we wouldnt rush his arrival just to potentially qualify for the EL

I doubt Van Gaal would come in for 6 games either. Best thing is to get him to sign a pre-contract to start after the world cup

What would be the point? We cant get 4th and we wouldnt rush his arrival just to potentially qualify for the EL

I doubt Van Gaal would come in for 6 games either. Best thing is to get him to sign a pre-contract to start after the world cup

considering he's gonna be at the World Cup for a lot of the summer i don't think this would be a bad shout as it happens

The upside of replacing Sherwood before the World Cup is that our genuinely decent players know they'll coming back to a place with hope. If TS is still in place, they'll go to the World Cup, mix with players who are at clubs with a reputable manager in charge and realise that the grass is greener elsewhere

Whether there is much point doing it before the end of the season - I'm really not sure. Main thing is getting Van Gaal to sign a pre-contract to start in July

I don't think it will make a jot of difference really now whether he stays or goes. Levy needs to sign LVG up to a deal before the world cup and announce it immediately. In fact I wonder if such a deal has not already been struck and the players have wind of it.

Announce LVG now, doesn't have to manage us in the last 6 games, just let him come round the training ground, meet the players, let him see them train until he needs to go to Brazil etc

I don't think it will make a jot of difference really now whether he stays or goes. Levy needs to sign LVG up to a deal before the world cup and announce it immediately. In fact I wonder if such a deal has not already been struck and the players have wind of it.

Thats what I was saying. When our players head off for the summer, they need to know that they'll coming back to a place with a top manager

Back