• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hip hop help

Listen to some big daddy Kane.

On a slightly different jazz tip, any of you heard Robert glasper's Black radio?

Listen to some big daddy Kane.

On a slightly different jazz tip, any of you heard Robert glasper's Black radio?

Big fan of Glasper, the double booked album is quality, will listen to Black Radio in the near future. Listen to a lot of Jazz but am not really up to date with enough modern artists like him.

Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush the Show and It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
Erik-B & Rakim - Paid in Full
LL Cool J - Radio
Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising
Run-D.M.C. - King of Rock

Lords of the Underground
Jeru the Damajah
The Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane (Veteranz Day Album is good)
Kool G Rap
Geto Boys
Pete Rock n CL Smooth
Blackmoon
Gang Starr

Stick with the early to mid 90s basically

People under the stairs - question in the form of an answer

Dilated peoples - digital sex packets

Del the funky homosapien and dan the Automator - deltron 3030

More quality albums!

Black Eyed Peas' first album Behind the Front, before that Picasso faced bint got with them was brilliant.

Get both Dr. Dre albums and Doggystyle by Snoop Dogg, they are some of the best rap I have ever heard.

I'm downloading Eazy-E's first album as well, cannot wait to hear it

Am I the only one that felt a little underwhelmed with It Take a Nation of Millions to Hold us Back? Just didn't think the album had enough quality in it, I couldn't listen to every one of the songs and be impressed.

Some of the Wu-Tang solo albums are great:

Liquid Swords by GZA
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx by Raekwon the Chef
Return to the 36 Chambers by ODB has a few decent tracks

Would massively recommend Outkast for upbeat hip hop. Any albums really, personally my favourite are Love Below/Speakerboxx and Aquemini.

Love Nas and think all of Illmatic was brilliant. Wu Tang as well, as had already been mentioned.

I'm downloading Eazy-E's first album as well, cannot wait to hear it

Only thought in my mind was going up in her. The suspense was making me sick. She pulled her panties down and the bitch had dingdong!

I said "Damn" dropped the gat from my hand, what I thought was a bitch was nothing but a man

They don't write them like that any more.

Straight Outta Compton - NWA...amazing gangsta rap pioneer
Geto Boys debut - the same
Kano - method of madness - a bit grimey, very dark, great twists
any Dizzee Rascal, but the debut, boy in da corner, is excellent
MC Solaar - paradisiaque
Roots Manuva - run come save me

I love the old school stuff some people have mentioned...and yes, P.E's "It Takes A Nation of Millions..." is, IMHO, a fudging brilliant album...

You ladies need to check Akala out. This guy's thought process must be insane

[video=youtube;sEOKgjoxoto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEOKgjoxoto[/video]

[video=youtube;F3puADtbn_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3puADtbn_8[/video]

[video=youtube;JsZZ8caB5dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsZZ8caB5dw[/video]

Big fan of Glasper, the double booked album is quality, will listen to Black Radio in the near future. Listen to a lot of Jazz but am not really up to date with enough modern artists like him.

Got tickets to see him at the Barbican in a few weeks time. Black Radio is a very cool album

Back