• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

I really want to hate them all for losing to those buttwipes, but it was a really decent performance.

PS Eriksen needs to learn how to take a corner before people start raving about him. Doesn't influence the game nearly enough.

We looked ok today, good team picked by Sherwood

I would not have changed it as we were totally dominant at that point

Chadli missed a sitter, sneezy not tired... 1-1 would be fair

Beat by the better side. It's what happens when you constantly sell your best players and replace with inferior players. 5th is overachieving IMO

Not really since Harry, avb's first season was record breaking points wise. Just since the summer.
Says more about the league last year than AVB united won it with a pretty average side. Plus still finished 5th so record breaking maybe but not great Bale won a lot of those points with wonder strikes not AVB the genius manager

Can't believe Andros is being slated here

I cant believe Townsend can get near our 1st 11. He is so ineffective its not real. It must be the dross we have been subjected to for the past year that anyone on this forum thinks he is any good. The sad thing is that 3 of the players on the pitch today who should be nowhere near the team are from our youth set up. Rose Bentaleb and Townsend probably wouldn`t get into any other team in the top half of the prem.

Add to them Chadli and Paulihno, what do they do? All of them absolutely dire today. We were very lucky not to be on the end of another 4-0 drubbing today.

Wave after wave of identikit attacks, all failing in one of the same handful of ways. Have to say I never really had the slightest sense at any point that we'd get it in the net.

I actually thought we deserved a draw today. Better performance today, but quite frankly it hasnt had much to beat recently.
The players just need to stick at it and finish in the Top 6.

What I would say is that anybody that is going to start next Sunday should not be travelled to Portugal on Thursday. We badly need a win next Sunday to stop the rot, lets face it we arent going win 3-0 so send the reserves

Wave after wave of identikit attacks, all failing in one of the same handful of ways. Have to say I never really had the slightest sense at any point that we'd get it in the net.

I had the same feeling, I was out of my seat urging the boys on, but we didn`t really create any clear cut chances. Thankfully the **** finishing was crap or it could have been a lot worse. My other half actually thinks Tottenham are going to give me a massive heart attack, they get me so bloody aggravated these days

**** that, if we're not in Europe, we're nothing.

Finishing 7th will make us England's candidate for a fair play spot, though finishing among the top 3 associations looks unlikely. First qualifying round starts before the World Cup has even reached the quarter final stage.

Bi34OEWIUAA-Glk.jpg

Back