• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Let him have till the end of the season. He did f*ck us over today by replacing Eriksen with Soldado (leaving us lumping long balls at them from the 81st minute onwards), but overall it wasn't a bad performance. He will definitely be sacked come the summer, that much has been rubber-stamped by today's result, but overall it was a decent display, certainly not the worst I've ever seen under Tim.

This season has been over for a long, long time.

Bi3e6TZCYAAXdL6.jpg

I thought the performance, once the balance of defence and attack was corrected, has been good. Numerous players did not finish but with Arrse getting men behind the ball for 90 minutes we created chances, but did not finish them.

I thought we looked pretty good. Far better than we have done recently.

You have to admit Armchair...Soldado has been a dissapointment this season.....and as you say 26 fecking million

of course he has. but he actually scored against cardiff and a weight was visibly lifted off his shoulders.

he's still a better bet than an off the pace bentaleb, siggy or the invisible one when trailing by one goal at home.

I thought we were the better side today. Too bad we don't have anyone that can finish. How Chadli managed to miss on that second chance of his is beyond me. We actually played a lot better than I feared we would do. Townsend was positive, and actually Naughton too. He's obviously a right back, not a left. Annoying to lose to Scum, but at least they'll never get anywhere over 4th with these kind of displays, boring ****ing *****al.

Hoddle as a temp for the last few games ? On the basis that it simply CANT be any worse. At least it would be fresh tactics and ideas just to see what happens with this set of players. At the moment we all feel dead from the neck down - we a dropping likeca stone, we have nothing to lose.

Hoddle would be more likely to do what's right for the club like get Soldado, Eriksen and even Lamela (if he ever gets fit) playing for next season I'd say too. Can't imagine how horrendous the end of the seaosn is going to be with Sherwood knowing he's gone. Hoddle would bring back the feel good factor a bit.

We play poorly we loose, we play good football we loose. No problems at the back? Can't score... Scoring? Problems at the back.... Close game? someone focks up... Not a close game? someone focks up...

(leaving us lumping long balls at them from the 81st minute onwards)

We actually did really well before that. And keep pumping the Hollywood ball because time was running out is certainly unacceptable IMO , it just made the scum much easier to defend , i'd only do it probably in the last 5 mins.

Nothing you can do. Its gone now. Nice to see some of the players play a bit - Chadli, who probably sould have stayed on, Townsend, who like Lennon doesn't quite have enough. That final ball or bit of guile or shot. He just needs to take it on a level. Sandro played well apart from the goal, where his attempted foul didn't stop the break.

Very worrying that we can't defend breaks. Benfica, Chelsea, this game, we're shipping stupid goals. An experienced management team would get the defence sorted first and foremost. You can make allowances: new system, players back from injury, new back 4 each week etc. but ultimately buck stops with Sherwood.

The rest of it I can take, but not having a defensive base is worrying. A massive handicap. You're always pushing uphill.

Last edited:
We've gone to sh1t since Harry. Bale masked that fact for a season, but what we got today from Sherwood's team was just like AVB performances this season: lots of possession, no good chances created, fragility in defence when asked to do a bit of defending.

Levy must make his next appointment a good one, the last two clowns don't have a f**king clue between them.

Not really since Harry, avb's first season was record breaking points wise. Just since the summer.

of course he has. but he actually scored against cardiff and a weight was visibly lifted off his shoulders.

he's still a better bet than an off the pace bentaleb, siggy or the invisible one when trailing by one goal at home.

If he was going to do anything..he should have been played from the start..

he didnt play a full game against Benfica......so.............could have had an impact...
Id be surprised he we keep ..it would be like keeping Dawson all these years...

whoops

might have upset someone there....LOL

Pumping the ball at Mertesaker was the stupidest plan we've tried for a long time. Why didn't we instruct our players to avoid this?

Not really since Harry, avb's first season was record breaking points wise. Just since the summer.

Read my post again. Last season was all about Bale. Without him, we have looked average to poor all season, under both AVB and Sherwood. We have lots of the ball, create very little and look brittle at the back. Two d1ckhead managers in a row after HR.

If we get a good manager in for next season, we will be ok in our quest to become Arsenal -- a team that wins nothing in a better way.

Theres no way sherwood is going before end of year. It would acheive as much as avbs sacking did. Nothing. Fact of matter is we are going to limp to end of season looking clueless win a few lose a few and finish 5th or 6th.

Worst thing was that was probably the best wed played in while. We still looked like a load of guff.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Fapatalk 2

It was always a stretch to get above 5th this season. Winning or drawing today would have given (false) hope. I will walk away knowing we played better. But hope we can start to keep clean sheets again.

Back