• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Yep. Looking lively, but having no end product is not playing well.

I thought the performance, once the balance of defence and attack was corrected, has been good. Numerous players did not finish but with Arrse getting men behind the ball for 90 minutes we created chances, but did not finish them.

must have missed them, I only remember the missed open goal after chesney dropped it

no, no - we've been cutting them open at will. townsend and chadli outstanding :^). at least we kept bentaleb on - crucial in our attempts to win the match.

you can't expect anything out of games when you play without any form of structure whatsoever. this is what you end up with.

3 defeats to arsenal in one season :-&

An easy day for Arsenal. They did'nt even have to get out of second gear. It was painful. We are painful. There's just "nothing" !

Sherwood really ****ed us in the ass today. I will never forgive him for those substitutions...he really screwed us over bigggg time.

**** Invisibilinho ...just **** him. The guy doesn't even try when he comes on..he still ****ing hides. What a big ***** of a human being he is. Sherwood? utter ****ing dingdong head for trusting him again and again (like that other prick AVB). They just sit there and allow this ****...say nothing...play him again and again. Siggy? jesus christ.

I'm done for the season, i can't do this **** anymore.

Back