• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Where are fans? Whenever we have the ball all I can hear is Benfica's lot whistling!

Can you blame them for being quiet after this shower of ****? People sitting here on an internet forum are ****ing and moaning and you expect people who have paid and gone to the match to be full of energy?

Based on the past two games, mathematically, the Goons will only score two. And so will we!!! Good times at The Lane.

It is because it has been a bit of a shambles from top to bottom. Because we had higher expectations at the beginning of the season (I didn't agree with them but they were there). And we have exited all 3 cup competitions with a whimper.
Agree it's about time the top took some flak.not surprised he froze ticket prices after this ****e season !

This is going to be a brutal month

Not sure why the commentators are talking about what we need to progress. Other than the last couple of years before we won at OT again, when I completely lost hope, I have never been so sure that we will lose a game as I am that we will lose in the 2nd leg.

it's because it's been such a seismic shift, I've been watching spurs for 25 years and last season is the happiest I've been with the squad, we rarely gave the opposition a sniff but look at us now

shambolic

Tim Sherwood, Motivational Speaker, bringing his wisdom of how to get the best out of your men to a town hall near you!

We looked completely unprepared which is surprising as I thought Chris Ramsay was supposed to be one of the brightest coaches in the business. How can we look so poor tactically. Shows being book smart means **** all in football terms.

One more nail in Timmeh´s managerial coffin?

How is that a positive ffs? Are people really this petty?

Sherwood isn't going to get the managerial job beyond May, that much has always been ridiculously obvious. So it is in our best interests that he does well this season.

There isn't a coffin to put a nail in the first place.

Sherwood looks disgusted.

Tbf he can call these bunch of losers out every week..it's not gonna register. They're still gonna play like utter losers, still gonna make mistakes galore, still gonna put their heads down when a bad call goes against them, still gonna crumble at every opportunity.

Sherwood failed miserably tonight imo. How you can still play a diabolical waster like Invisibilinho is beyond me.

Sherwood looks disgusted.

Tbf he can call these bunch of losers out every week..it's not gonna register. They're still gonna play like utter losers, still gonna make mistakes galore, still gonna put their heads down when a bad call goes against them, still gonna crumble at every opportunity.

Sherwood failed miserably tonight imo. How you can still play a diabolical waster like Invisibilinho is beyond me.

I have to say it goes beyond blaming any individual player, tonight it's all about tactics and lack of preparation.

Back