• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Still another 3 minutes or so for the players to give up again and concede another goal to make the scoreline look even more pleasant.

Those two set piece goals were an absolute disgrace. Luisao unmarked. Twice. Who was supposed to be marking him? Was it Kaboul?

Kaboul is 'marking him'. Watch him on the first set piece when you have time mate....he literally couldn't be bothered at all (and the second one too tbf).

i can see us winning 4:0 in portugal 8-[

lets be honest, it was obvious we were going to get stuffed tonight. we're going to take one pasting after the next throughout the whole of march.

7th place and no europe here we come.

positives from tonights performance? eriksen/eriksens goal? i'm struggling with anything else.

I've lived through far, far worse seasons than this for Spurs.

But there is something particularly nasty and bitter about this season's shambles. Just very unpleasant.

Never has so much talent, done so little in so many games.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

But there is something particularly nasty and bitter about this season's shambles. Just very unpleasant.

It is because it has been a bit of a shambles from top to bottom. Because we had higher expectations at the beginning of the season (I didn't agree with them but they were there). And we have exited all 3 cup competitions with a whimper.

Kaboul is 'marking him'. Watch him on the first set piece when you have time mate....he literally couldn't be bothered at all (and the second one too tbf).

thats true, noticed it straight away. i'm not sure ive ever witnessed a cb and captain genuinely not give a fook about marking his man from a corner.

Yup. We were sooooo close to not being this shi t for the past two seasons.

Gooners are gonna beat the dog **** out of us :lol:

Sherwood keeping Invisibilinho on the whole 90 and taking Kane off and not Ade are two stupid mistakes.

Back